• Jack-it Night: April 2024 RS Meeting Hey Guest: Wed. April 3rd is the next Rising Sun meeting, and you won't want to miss it. We're doing our annual offroad recovery equipment demonstration and trail skills training aka "Jack It Night." Meeting starts at 6:30 p.m. (early) Click here for all the details.

4th Annual Spooky Night Run - Sat, Oct. 29

wesintl

RS Moderator
Interesting.. sounds about the same as first season... :(

Uncle Ben

Hard Core 4+
HI JACK ending resume thread....

JadeRunner said:
I didn't get one. My buddie got a cow, that was it. We didn't see many at all. They seemed to be staying in the woods, out all night feeding under the moon. Sunny days, old loud snow. You know the story. It wasn't good for most people we met either.

Hopefully with a little snow next weekend will be better! Thanks Scott! END: HI-JACK

So I am getting supplies together got coffee, got hot cocoa, have propane, threw in large tarp and old tent poles, tossed in tables too. Snack-a-tac Nakman has entree and related goods....what else do we need? Who's showing? :confused:

Evrgrnmtnman

Trail Ready
Guess I'm going to have to bail from this run. Got a lady friend driving up from Pueblo this evening..........Priorities, I guess.......Anyone wheeling tomorrow??? Have fun guys, I know I'm missing a fun time...