• RS MAY CLUB MEETING
    Hi Guest: Our monthly RS meeting on Wed. May 1st will be held at the Rooney Sports Complex. Details and directions are here. Early start time: 7:00 pm. to take advantage of daylight. We'll be talking ColoYota Expo and Cruise Moab.
    If you are eligible for club membership, please fill out an application in advance of the meeting and bring it with you.

2024 Adopt-a-Trail Information

stusic

Land Use Coordinator
Hello All!

I wanted to post an update to the 2024 Adopt-a-Trail season and make the forms and information available to everyone.

I'll be attending the seasonal kickoff meeting on Wednesday, April 3, Thursday, April 4, 5:30-6:30 pm at the Boulder Ranger District Office, where all of the volunteer organizations can go over changes to Boulder’s OHV program, discuss this season's projects, and sign our volunteer agreements. I'll miss the RS meeting, but I'll be sure to post an update after. If another (officer?) wants to join, they are more than welcome, but the gathering is limited to just a couple from each group.

I would also like to start a discussion on possible trail dates for the season openings to submit asap.

Attached are all of the forms and information regarding the rules and procedure in volunteering for trail maintenance. If you have any questions, I'll do my best to get an answer.

Thanks,
Phillip

Attachments

• Attachment#1_OF-301a-Volunteer-Service-Agreement.pdf
    252.6 KB · Views: 22
  • Attachment#5_EMREP-EmergencyMedResponseEvacPlan.pdf
    214.2 KB · Views: 23
  • Attachment#4_Tailgate_Safety_Form.pdf
    14.1 KB · Views: 27
  • Attachment#3_OF301b_Form.pdf
    225.5 KB · Views: 22
  • Attachment#2_OF301a_OptionalAttachment_4WD_2024.pdf