2022 Rally- The come back year

Status
Not open for further replies.

rckhound

Rising Sun Member
Sound good Mike. We officially have the lot reserved for 9/10 from 9am-4pm. We are not going to do anything formal for vendors that want to attend but I ask that you dont take up more then 1 parking space with items. Location is the same as the last couple times at Jefferson County Human Services Building.

rckhound

Rising Sun Member
Is there anyone with a big enough truck that can help get the trailer down and work with Mike on a schedule?

DanS

Rising Sun Member
Is there anyone with a big enough truck that can help get the trailer down and work with Mike on a schedule?
I'm not sure if we'll be able to attend the rally itself that day, but I can easily haul the trailer, or let someone borrow the Dodge to tow it.

Dan

ChevyKeith

Rising Sun Member
I am planning on attending and I can bring the duramax 2500 and haul the trailer down. I have to be to another event around 6pm that night. So could swap vehicles with someone. O,r if we are done by then could bring it back somewhere or keep it at my place for a bit. I don't know where its being stored. I have pl;enty of outside room if I need to keep it for some time either side. Assumign outside is OK?

MountainGoat

Club Treasurer
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
That would be great Keith. I will contact you so we can work out the details on the trailer after the rally. (y)

rckhound

Rising Sun Member
Thanks guys for handling the trailer!

rckhound

Rising Sun Member
1660053752568.jpeg

Hans made us this sweet poster! What do you all think?

gr8fulabe

Rising Sun Member
I think you've got a typo in there if it is still easy to revise. If it is hard to revise, I think it is fine as is.

1660054802024.png

Also that hardtop is an early 76 or earlier, and that 40 is a 79 & later, so totally offensive to us purists. :)

Love the design! I think it looks great!

rckhound

Rising Sun Member
Good catch Abe! This is a draft so getting feedback for the final poster. Thanks!

BritKLR

Rising Sun Member
Can we share outside of the club?

MountainGoat

Club Treasurer
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
It is awesome! My only other comment is that banner flying from the old CB antenna on the 40. Could he reduce the wrinkle in it so the club name is legible? Minor point.

And Paul: Once we have a final PLEASE DO SHARE IT FAR AND WIDE! :)

HDavis

Hard Core 4+
Hi all. Thanks for your input! Here is the final version of the flyer. Below is both the JPEG and PDF of the file. Thanks!

Rising sun-flyer-v5.jpg

Attachments

• Rising sun-flyer-v5.pdf
    9.6 MB · Views: 141

rckhound

Rising Sun Member
Share at will all. Im not sure how this was distributed in the past but please feel free to print and share.

Beach Boy

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
I haven't decided whether to head that way for the event. I do not have Toyota parts but a lot of Yakima parts from towers, bars storage racks, parts, ski racks, etc. Also some other off road items and camping equipment. Is this allowed or only toyota parts?

MountainGoat

Club Treasurer
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
It’s a swap meet man. Bring whatever you want that ain’t illegal. :) It would be great to see you Brian!

3rdGen4R

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
I haven't decided whether to head that way for the event. I do not have Toyota parts but a lot of Yakima parts from towers, bars storage racks, parts, ski racks, etc. Also some other off road items and camping equipment. Is this allowed or only toyota parts?
What camping stuff so you have Brian?

Hulk

RS Webmaster
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
@HDavis -- can you update with this version of the TLCA logo, please? This version is a black & white logo that is made for printing on black.

Attachments

• TLCA_B+W_reverse.png
    TLCA_B+W_reverse.png
    243.4 KB · Views: 123
Status
Not open for further replies.