2022 meeting location: Jan/Feb/March

bassguyry

Commander + Cruise Moab Chairman
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
You beat me to it! No pun intended
This proves that we're all really just a bunch of 14-year old kids with really expensive toys. :)

AimCOTaco

Cruise Moab Committee
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
Lets save the recovery's for Saturday, and move the meeting to 2/9 at the Grange!

I'll keep on Cruisin', you folks with 4-runners keep on doin' what you do! :LOL:

Inukshuk

Rising Sun Member

AimCOTaco

Cruise Moab Committee
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
With straps and shackles?
Yep, I also have plenty of fresh water to stay hydrated, clothing for different weather, gloves, and a transport cluster for hooking up to factory tie down points on strange vehicles.

Hope to get good weather next week and see you all on 2/niner for the rescheduled meeting!

Hulk

RS Webmaster
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
FEB. 2, 2022 MEETING HAS BEEN POSTPONED TO FEB. 9TH DUE TO SNOW.

allen.wrench

Rising Sun Member
Ahh man you guys are getting all the snow 😁 That's awesome! Only got one inch last night here in UT.

Might there be a Zoom broadcast from the Feb 9th meeting for those who cannot attend in-person?

Double LOL y'all are playing tug tug too?? Hahaha NICE! Just make sure you have your strong & rugged rubber (tires) ready! Haha

allen

nakman

Club Secretary
Staff member
Might there be a Zoom broadcast from the Feb 9th meeting for those who cannot attend in-person?
The Grange hall doesn't have any internets, or cell service. I don't think it's possible to do a Zoom from there.

krispykritter

Rock Stacker
It was great meeting a bunch of you this passed weekend. I said I was planning to come to the meeting but it dawned on me today I'll be out of town this week for a work thing =(

Hopefully I'll be around for the next one!

FireMike

Rising Sun Member
It was great meeting a bunch of you this passed weekend. I said I was planning to come to the meeting but it dawned on me today I'll be out of town this week for a work thing =(

Hopefully I'll be around for the next one!
Good meeting you too Chris, see ya at the next meeting.

AimCOTaco

Cruise Moab Committee
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
Weather is looking solid, hope to see you at the RS meeting at the Golden Gate Grange Hall tomorrow night, 7:30.

Expect another low stress social meeting and pick up your leftover T's and Trasharoos.

Thanks all!

Oneops

I can’t remember what I ordered now. Lol I’m pretty sure but a lot of things have happened since ordering and makes it feel like it was 8 months ago.

3rdGen4R

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
You guys have a good time, won't be making this meeting, but I'll sure miss it.

bh4rnnr

Outlaw, Scoundrel, Miscreant
I'll be bringing shirts and hoodies! If you have already paid for a shirt or hoodie, please see me at the meeting (I'm Jim, I'll be the guy with the box of shirts) to pick it up.

If there's a chance someone can grab my hoodie (live downtown) will happily pay for a beer or two.

:beer::beer:

Cruisertrash

Rising Sun Member
If there's a chance someone can grab my hoodie (live downtown) will happily pay for a beer or two.

:beer::beer:
I might be mistaken but I have a vague memory of @stusic grabbing yours. If not, I live downtown (5 Points/Cole) and you’re welcome to come grab it.