2020 Cruise Moab Pre-Run

Beach Boy

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
Also just a thought. If people who are showing up for the pre-run and rather not go to the Brewery to eat, I am willing to have steaks and fixings to cook here over the grill at the house. Let me know what the thoughts are.

Inukshuk

Rising Sun Member
I would like to see the mashed potatoes section after the pickle. I've run the pickle plenty of times, but never continued up Hidden Canyon onto 3D or mashed potatoes
I have dabbled in that area, rod/walked the pickle last year pre-run, and if after all leading pre-runs are accounted for, sure.

like to do steel bender
Ok. Been a very long time since I ran it.

Also just a thought. If people who are showing up for the pre-run and rather not go to the Brewery to eat, I am willing to have steaks and fixings to cook here over the grill at the house. Let me know what the thoughts are.
Great backup plan.

Yeti

Rising Sun Member
I'd like to pre-run Wipeout Hill if there is time.

J1000

Rising Sun Member
I was going to be busy working that weekend but due to large gatherings all being cancelled so has my obligation. Now I just have to decide if I want to go to Moab early or autocross my Miata that weekend.

OHUZJ100

I was going to be busy working that weekend but due to large gatherings all being cancelled so has my obligation. Now I just have to decide if I want to go to Moab early or autocross my Miata that weekend.
Oh the dread what a predicament;)

Inukshuk

Rising Sun Member

Beach Boy

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
For the people who are coming to the pre Moab run and have not been to my house. Pull in to the back yard, pick an empty spot to park(anywhere) and camp, set up. You do not have to announce yourself, I may or may not be home, if I am home I will get out to see you. I do have construction going on if you show up during the day. Bathroom, only one this year, main floor. Sliding doors are open, come in and use whenever you need.
see everyone later this week. Not much panic here in Moab, yet. Not quite as many tourist for this time of year. You like coffee, bring it and coffee maker, most of my stuff is put away.

Beach Boy

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
Ok, people. Should we cancel the pre-run? Some restaurants and stores are starting to close in Moab.

Inukshuk

Rising Sun Member

Inukshuk

Rising Sun Member
After private discussions, the planned attendees of the Cruise Moab 2020 pre-run are officially cancelling the "official" pre-run training trip.

The planned attendees are still discussing going. Some/none/all may still go, but in view of current events, we do not feel right having it organized as an "official" Rising Sun Club event or associated with the Club's Cruise Moab event. We are of course monitoring conditions and will obey all governmental orders.

Not to obfuscate, but rather to remove the possibility of any negative association with the Club and/or the Cruise Moab Committee, all of who are grappling with how the organization and event address this situation, we have moved all discussion to a private thread. We do not want to exclude anyone so if you PM me, I will add you.