2017 Rally Details!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle Ben

Hard Core 4+
permits are through the state, not the county. and having been involved with the sos office with the raffle vehicle, i would have to say it sucks!

i would go with "donations" ;), although i don't know that they would find out about a small raffle. clubs do it all the time

Uncle Ben, i can bring the water...when are you available to meet up?

Thanks Ige, It now looks like I can get there early and help set up but have to bail early. Thank you!!!

AdamKFarmer

Hard Core 4+
Guys, sorry I haven't been monitoring this thread as much as I need to be. Yes a raffle like Cruise Moab is out of the question, I think a smaller, non-solicitation one for charity we could get away with. I'm not sure we have anything to actually raffle off for prizes as I didn't look into it. You can bring your own food but we can't really sell it, I'm pretty sure Christo used to do something similar in the past but with this late start I decided to scrap it. Also, there is a difference from it happening and the club planning for it to happen. I'm all ears about the raffle though.

white wings

Hard Core 4+
Had a blast meeting those that attended. I also realized I need to find a way to cut down on the noise of the rig on "long" drives.

Status
Not open for further replies.