• UPDATED LOCATION DUE TO FORECAST OF RAIN: MAY 2024 CLUB MEETING
    Hi Guest: The next RS meeting will be Wednesday, May 1, 2024 at 7:30 p.m. The meeting will be held indoors at the fabulous Golden Gate Canyon Grange. Click here for directions. We'll be talking ColoYota Expo and Cruise Moab.

⦿ If you are eligible for club membership, please fill out an application in advance of the meeting and bring it with you.

2007 Rising Sun Rally

Status
Not open for further replies.

nuclearlemon

Hard Core 4+
2007 s on...you're a year ahead of us

oh yeah, 2007.

I completely have graduation on my mind...May 2008. That is when I'll get all my cruiser-time back once I'm done with grad school.

bigbluefj

Honorary Canuck Member
coming to the rally

so i'am planning to come to the rally again this year, the only thing holding me back as of right now is getting my passport in time. I guess you need one to fly into the USA from canada, i have the time booked at work so as soon as i get the passport i"ll give a post to when i'll be there.:beer: :cheers:

kevin

Shark Bait

Rising Sun Member
so i'am planning to come to the rally again this year...

Yikes! :eek: Hide your wigs and keys everyone!! :lmao:

It'll be good to see you again, Kevin. :D

nakman

Club Secretary
Staff member
Are there any flyers available? Or will some be made available at the meeting on Wednesday? Is the plan again to ask membership to distribute? This thing is like 5 weeks away.. what's the dealio?

Three Wheel Ben

Trail Ready
You're drinking some american beer this time so you don't end up sick. :cheers:

so i'am planning to come to the rally again this year, the only thing holding me back as of right now is getting my passport in time. I guess you need one to fly into the USA from canada, i have the time booked at work so as soon as i get the passport i"ll give a post to when i'll be there.:beer: :cheers:

kevin

treerootCO

Rising Sun Member
Are there any flyers available? Or will some be made available at the meeting on Wednesday? Is the plan again to ask membership to distribute? This thing is like 5 weeks away.. what's the dealio?

i have a flier and matt offered to print them but i didn't hear back from stevinson

nakman

Club Secretary
Staff member
Mike can you email me the flier please? I need to print some out to give to BBBQ... thanks.

timmbuck2

RS Club TLCA Delegate
Cruise Moab Committee
i have a flier and matt offered to print them but i didn't hear back from stevinson

yeah, I would like a copy to print out here and distribute all over town like I did last year...

T

bigbluefj

Honorary Canuck Member
i'll stick with the rye, are we going to do some bobby long shot's???
kevin

bh4rnnr

Outlaw, Scoundrel, Miscreant

bigbluefj

Honorary Canuck Member
yeah i owe you for that bottle thing you marked me man i'm going to get you boy....:D :D :beer: :beer:

kevin

SteveH

Hard Core 4+
How are we supposed to pre-register for the rally? I have seen no form or place to send $$, as last year.

Thanks - Steve

nuclearlemon

Hard Core 4+
we are discussing no pre-registration this year since we got such a late start

bigbluefj

Honorary Canuck Member
booking the flight on wensday so when i have the time's i'll post them up if some one could pick the Honorary Canuck Member at the air port that would be great...

kevin

Rzeppa

Rising Sun Member
How are we supposed to pre-register for the rally? I have seen no form or place to send $$, as last year.

Thanks - Steve
The ad is in Toyota Trails. Send yer $5 USD and you'll be good to go. We'll figure out the details later, eh. The PO box address should be in the Cruise Moab section of the web site (not the forum).

Side note, I masked and painted the TOYOTA lettering on the tailgate of my FJ45 this past weekend. I'll edit this post with a link to a couple photos in the tech section when I post them up here in a few minutes. Happy cruisin'!

Edit: FJ45 lettering post:

http://risingsun4x4club.org/forum2/showthread.php?t=4366

Last edited:

nuclearlemon

Hard Core 4+
booking the flight on wensday so when i have the time's i'll post them up if some one could pick the Honorary Canuck Member at the air port that would be great...

kevin

just let us know...we'll all be sure to be out of town :D

jk, we'll get you outta the airport somehow

Status
Not open for further replies.