20% off at AllTechSource.com on all WeBoost products

gungriffin

Rising Sun Member
Tossing this up for the people not on Mud. This guy has done a few group buys now. This one is on the WeBoost and Wilson Pro cell boosters. The prices are 20% off of the lower listed price which makes it the best price I have found it new. I went with the same red Drive Boost with the OTR antenna that @Inukshuk is using. It came to $419 out the door. Best part is that they don't charge for sales tax or shipping to Colorado. They also ship quickly. I bought it and had a tracking code within 3 hours. The code is MUDWEBOOST

https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/we...lltechsource-com.1226051/page-3#post-13384211

https://alltechsource.com/

J1000

Rising Sun Member
What's the difference between the normal and the fleet version? Also looks like there is a smaller one for $279 that has only 23db of gain compared to 50db, but looks like the same helical antenna. I wonder what the real world performance difference is.

gungriffin

Rising Sun Member
The fleet versions are meant to be a more permanent installation I believe. So the power cord is hard wired (instead of 12v) and the antenna is hard mounted (instead of magnetic).

Inukshuk

Rising Sun Member
The fleet versions are meant to be a more permanent installation I believe. So the power cord is hard wired (instead of 12v) and the antenna is hard mounted (instead of magnetic).
What's the difference between the normal and the fleet version? Also looks like there is a smaller one for $279 that has only 23db of gain compared to 50db, but looks like the same helical antenna. I wonder what the real world performance difference is.

Items packaged. I have told them they need to make an "overlander" with the OTR antenna, Drive Reach "brain" and include both hardwired and 12v outlet.