Yoder Run

Uncle Ben

Hard Core 4+
Just wondering when the Hulk appointed "Official" Yoder Snow and Pizza Run is going to be?

JadeRunner

Rising Sun Member
Hum, I know your joking because I called you to talk about this last year and you seemed pretty easy going about it. So, I'll work on some dates.

Uncle Ben

Hard Core 4+
Hum, I know your joking because I called you to talk about this last year and you seemed pretty easy going about it. So, I'll work on some dates.

You are correct....I am just jabbin. The whole poop about the situation was Matt taking a hard stand about this being "your" run. No problems and has been a great under the breath joke ever since! :rolleyes: You sir are the shiznit and have lead the S&P run with elegance as usual! :thumb: :thumb:

ST. FUAW!

:lmao: :hill:

treerootCO

Rising Sun Member
set it up, I'll be there

subzali

Hard Core 4+
Last year we had the New Years run and the Snow and Pizza Run. If the same format were to be used this year then those who want a St. FUAW New Year's run would have to work it out under the table :p:

It seems like mid-January has been typical for the S/P run, and at least the last couple of years has been a Sunday, so 1/13 or 1/20 would probably be the dates best meshing with past years...thoughts?

JadeRunner

Rising Sun Member
I'm thinking the first weekend in January. And maybe make it a Sat this time to mix it up. Doing another run a week or two earlier would be nice also in case the snow gets to heavy again and to scout it out. But, I'm not sure I can do that because the wife has me booked with Holiday\relative plans etc.

I might try to seek out on a late day\evening run on the holidays though.

Red_Chili

Hard Core 4+
Saturdays are better than Sundays for me - Sundays are kinda a family/church day.

Beater

Hard Core 4+
I like slightly firm ... oh wait wrong forum

Romer

RS Moderator
Staff member
Last year we had the New Years run and the Snow and Pizza Run. If the same format were to be used this year then those who want a St. FUAW New Year's run would have to work it out under the table :p:

It seems like mid-January has been typical for the S/P run, and at least the last couple of years has been a Sunday, so 1/13 or 1/20 would probably be the dates best meshing with past years...thoughts?

Way to go Matt! Stepping right into the Event Coordinator duties.:thumb:

Red_Chili

Hard Core 4+
So when is Ken gonna change his sig to Supreme Commander and Cigar Mogul?

Uncle Ben

Hard Core 4+

St. Fuaw is already on the calendar and has been for a couple weeks, nuff said...

Traditionally the Snow and Pizza run is the first "Official" run of the year and usually happens the within the first week of the year. St. Fuaw came to be because of politics and for those who just want to wheel without whining. :thumb:

Way to go Matt....you're on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nakman

Club Secretary
Staff member
St. Fuaw is already on the calendar and has been for a couple weeks, nuff said...St. Fuaw came to be because of politics and for those who just want to wheel without whining. :thumb:

But when's the whine without wheeling run? Oh yeah, that's in October :eek: :D

:lmao:

ps :kevin:=:zilla:

subzali

Hard Core 4+
So we have St. FUAW on Tuesday Jan. 1 - 'nuff said :p:

And it sounds like following tradition and going with prime participant votes so far - Sat. Jan. 5 for the Snow/Pizza run. Is it ready to add to the calendar?

The previous two weekends to that I will probably be booked - but if I have my truck back together by then I would probably be up for a mid-week evening run after work to scout it out...I'm guessing there's not a lot of snow up there right now, but that can change...

JadeRunner

Rising Sun Member
Sat. Jan 5th is good - get it on the Calendar and I will post up a thread. We can vote in money for Pizza at the next meeting.

farnhamstj

Hard Core 4+
Count us in again. Almost stopped on I-70 to pick up dropped chains today.