• TONIGHT! UPDATED LOCATION DUE TO RAIN FORECAST: MAY 2024 CLUB MEETING
    Hi Guest: The next RS meeting will be Wednesday, May 1, 2024 at 7:30 p.m. The meeting will be held indoors at the fabulous Golden Gate Canyon Grange. Click here for directions. We'll be talking ColoYota Expo and Cruise Moab.

⦿ If you are eligible for club membership, please fill out an application in advance of the meeting and bring it with you.

Yea! New gub

Well, the democrats are at it again with the next national assault weapons ban. I figured now would be the time to buy before prices get crazy. I don't think they have much chance of getting it through...but still new gun! Notice anything different? Left handed..Not really the kind of shooting i'm into but still pretty fun to play with. Now if I only could get some of this snow to melt. Oh, and sorry about the cat Mike. Just had to put my dog down a couple weeks ago. It sucks.
DSCF1194.jpg

DSCF1195.jpg

farnhamstj

Hard Core 4+
Nick, you don't work at a post office do you?

Nick, you don't work at a post office do you?

Actually, I get to play with guns for a living. Rough life. Beats working anyway. At least thats what my boss tells me. Really I'm just like anyother guy out there, I just like a new toy every now and then. :D

wesintl

RS Moderator
did you get it in a 308 or the .223?

.223. Ammo is so cheap that way. Even if you reload, you can shoot cheaper than a .308.