Yankee Hill 11/18?

rushthezeppelin

Rising Sun Member
Thinking of doing Yankee Hill this Saturday. Got a buddy who has a stock 2023 off-road pro 4runner and want to give him an into to wheeling. Figure he could at least do everything to the rock garden and I could take him up that in my truck. Wouldn't mind some backup though.

VoodooBlue_Vixen

Rising Sun Member
Thinking of doing Yankee Hill this Saturday. Got a buddy who has a stock 2023 off-road pro 4runner and want to give him an into to wheeling. Figure he could at least do everything to the rock garden and I could take him up that in my truck. Wouldn't mind some backup though.
I was up there last weekend. It was a bit snowy in a few sections. Nothing airing down can't take care of tho. If your heart isn't set on Yankee, I have a group heading out to Slaughterhouse Saturday morning. You're welcome to join us.

rushthezeppelin

Rising Sun Member
I was up there last weekend. It was a bit snowy in a few sections. Nothing airing down can't take care of tho. If your heart isn't set on Yankee, I have a group heading out to Slaughterhouse Saturday morning. You're welcome to join us.
Slaughterhouse might be a bit much for his vehicle in it's current condition. It's bone stock currently except running boards are taken off. It had some pretty mild ATs as well (probably 30s). I figure that first part of Yankee is something he could handle.

Last edited:

Notyourmomslx450

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
Slaughterhouse might be a bit much for his vehicle in it's current condition. It's bone stock currently except running boards are taken off. It had some pretty mild ATs as well (probably 30s). I figure that first part of Yankee is something he could handle.
it'll be fine. that trail is very stock friendly in my opinion.

rushthezeppelin

Rising Sun Member
it'll be fine. that trail is very stock friendly in my opinion.
He will probably scrape his non trd stock skids and hit his pumpkin in it's current condition. I think there's some real possibility of rocker/door damage. He's a complete newbie right now. He does have a rear locker on it and obvious atrac but he's not got much clearance currently. He wants to build it out but I didn't want to scare him that bad right away.

VoodooBlue_Vixen

Rising Sun Member
I'll have a few stock rigs with us on Saturday actually. With proper spotting, which we will happily do, he will be fine. Slaughterhouse only has a few obstacles, and those all have go arounds. It's just an offer, if you'd like to have more rigs to run with.

egarda11

Rising Sun Member
I'll have a few stock rigs with us on Saturday actually. With proper spotting, which we will happily do, he will be fine. Slaughterhouse only has a few obstacles, and those all have go arounds. It's just an offer, if you'd like to have more rigs to run with.
I’d be interested in tagging along if you don’t mind. I’m in stock-ish 4Runner with rear locker, sliders,K02s, but no lift (yet).

NotyourmomsWife

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
should ask @Hulk to move that post under the 4Wheeling and Event Staging Area section of the forum

MountainGoat

Club Treasurer
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
Awesome, thank you! Meeting time?
Here is the thread with data, Evan:

NotyourmomsWife

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
Here is the thread with data, Evan:

Yall should come too!!!!!

rushthezeppelin

Rising Sun Member
Well unless someone wants to pick me up in Littleton and have a copilot I'm out. Passenger UBJ is bad, don't want to risk a yeeting wheel on the trail.

VoodooBlue_Vixen

Rising Sun Member
Well unless someone wants to pick me up in Littleton and have a copilot I'm out. Passenger UBJ is bad, don't want to risk a yeeting wheel on the trail.
If you can make it to Morrison you can ride along with me.

rushthezeppelin

Rising Sun Member
If you can make it to Morrison you can ride along with me.
It's a 1/8" of slop right now. I have no experience with how much is still on the clock for that thing. It goes and I'm looking at a good chunk of money for tow and parts beyond what I just dropped for JBA UCAs.

On the RX

Rising Sun Member
It's a 1/8" of slop right now. I have no experience with how much is still on the clock for that thing. It goes and I'm looking at a good chunk of money for tow and parts beyond what I just dropped for JBA UCAs.
Grab your buddy with the 5th gen and use that right seat oppertunity to point out good lines and give advice while enjoying the view!

rushthezeppelin

Rising Sun Member
Grab your buddy with the 5th gen and use that right seat oppertunity to point out good lines and give advice while enjoying the view!
He's actually possibly camping....