wtb- used 15" tires.

nakman

Club Secretary
Staff member
Looking for some 205, 215, 235 etc. 75 r15 tires for my utility trailer. Current tires are 205's but I've done a SOA so I've got lots of fender clearance.. could run just about anything skinny and 15".

anyone have some, or about to upgrade? Not looking for top quality here, just a little tread, and not rotted out on the sidewalls... thanks :beer:

rover67

Rising Sun Member
I have the perfect thing for ya I think. 4 Dueler AT's in 235/75-15 dismounted sitting in the garage. They are actually in pretty good shape with decent tread. One of those "i wouldn't hesitae to drive it anywhere" tpe deals. I was using them as my E tires untill I dismounted them to have the wheels painted for the 40. $25 a tire? come check them out, see what ya think.

TIMZTOY

Hard Core 4+
if marco's dont do it for ya i can swipe some from work theyll be used but free..

jacdaw

Hard Core 4+
I also have 4 nearly new 7.00-15 mud tires. They measure 30x6, perfect for trailer duty. They only have about 2k miles on them. See this post for photos.

nakman

Club Secretary
Staff member
Ok thanks guys. Tim if it's no trouble I like the sound of free.. you going to the snow run on Saturday? or maybe we could just hook up at the next meeting, I'm in no hurry. :beer2: :drink:

Shark Bait

Rising Sun Member
If I can piggyback on this thread, :D, does anyone have a set of 33" M/Ts that have decent tread they would part with? On rims that would fit a disc brake 40 would be a bonus. I've got my 40 back together and it would be nice to be able to drive it in and out of the garage with the soft top on. It's too tall with 35"s.