Wtb - Ar15

Jenny Cruiser

Hard Core 4+
Looking for an AR. Please let me know if you have or have heard of one for sale.

:cheers:

Mendocino

RS Chapter Eternal
Gone But
Not Forgotten
Good luck--I mean it. Last I heard form the Colt rep they were 18,000 units in backlog and Bushmaster was 15,000. Try the highroad.org and look for the private party sales in CO. You have to move very quickly as they sell pretty much immediately.

:cheers:

treerootCO

Rising Sun Member

RockRunner

Hard Core 4+
Prices are up and sales are very quick. I looked at some for the hell of it and they were sold in 2-3 days if priced fair and about $2-400 more than a year or two ago. Be careful of what you buy, you may not be able to buy the ammo you need. If there is one thing harder than finding a gun it is the ammo for it. There is a run on ammo everywhere.

Good luck

PS Why an AR-15 Just curious.

Red_Chili

Hard Core 4+
Prices are up and sales are very quick. I looked at some for the hell of it and they were sold in 2-3 days if priced fair and about $2-400 more than a year or two ago. Be careful of what you buy, you may not be able to buy the ammo you need. If there is one thing harder than finding a gun it is the ammo for it. There is a run on ammo everywhere.

Good luck

PS Why an AR-15 Just curious.
.223 is as easy to find as anything. Wally world has it for pities sake. They sell out fast but it comes in again. If you like Win white box. In .223, I don't (tends to be dirty and not very accurate), but in 9mm ball ammo for practice I certainly do (actually quite clean).

I guess I know how I could raise money for the young 'un's college tuition... :(

Jenny Cruiser

Hard Core 4+

Bighead

Trail Ready
There were a couple at the Specialty Sports in the Springs but I can't remember what manufacturer they were from. Just be prepared for some high prices.

EDIT: Here's one from CO-AR15.com:

Feeler, WTS Spikes AR and Mossy 500

Not affiliated and have no idea on condition or quality...just saw this in their for sale section.

Jenny Cruiser

Hard Core 4+
Thanks for that! I've seen those on the COAR site, but had not heard of RMGO. :)

pmccumber

Hard Core 4+
A coworker was just at 5280 on Friday and said they had 4 DPMS ARs. Good luck.

Rezarf

Hard Core 4+
Chad, Boulder Gun sport had 4-5 on the shelf last week (thursday) all of them were nice with all the bells and whistles, but make sure to be leaning on the counter when you take a gander at the price tags! :eek:

What was running $600-1000 this time last year, is easily selling for $1000-2000 now!

Good luck, let us know what you find! :D

MoGas

Possible lead on one for you.

There is a guy in my office that has one for sale. I believe that he built it up from different parts. Superior Arms lower with DPMS kit, Colt upper. I can talk to him Monday to see if he still has it. He was asking 700 if I recall correctly. I have enough of them, so I passed.

Dave

Jenny Cruiser

Hard Core 4+
That sounds like a tempting deal if he still has it. I've been looking for a deal on a new Daniel Defense or a DD/Noveske/Sun Devil/Rock River combo. Something like that is well beyond that price though. :(

Bighead

Trail Ready
Are you looking for a Daniel Defense M4 locally or have you been looking online also? Rainier Arms seems to get them pretty regularly.

Jenny Cruiser

Hard Core 4+
The cheapest I've found a new Daniels is ~$1400. That was online. I think I may hold off for a little and see if things back off.

MoGas

That sounds like a tempting deal if he still has it. I've been looking for a deal on a new Daniel Defense or a DD/Noveske/Sun Devil/Rock River combo. Something like that is well beyond that price though. :(

He has been on vacation and came back yesterday. He is going to bring it in on Tuesday and I'll get you the full rundown then with pics.

Dave

jacdaw

Hard Core 4+
Drew, where is BGS? Quick google nets nothing helpful.
Chad, Boulder Gun sport had 4-5 on the shelf last week (thursday) all of them were nice with all the bells and whistles, but make sure to be leaning on the counter when you take a gander at the price tags! :eek:

What was running $600-1000 this time last year, is easily selling for $1000-2000 now!

Good luck, let us know what you find! :D