• ColoYota Expo: swap meet + show and shine. Saturday, May 11 from 10 am - 2 pm
    Get Details & Register Now!
    . Only $5 to attend (no additional charge to participate in the swap meet).

Hey Guest, we need volunteers to help run the event. Please sign up here.

WTB 32" at/mt

Beater

Hard Core 4+
well the dry rotting is just nasty on the beater. Anyone upgrading? looking for aggressive at or just about any mt. would like more than 50% tread if possible.

tia

j

john at forgings design dot com

tree o tree 906 8693

RLMS

Iv. got some metric 32 11.5's x 15 BFG AT's we used them on our hill climb cars, fully siped and grooved on the outsides. 25 a piece and they are yours!
i have 4 mabee more ill have to look,, we run them for 3 runs and change tires
so theyhave 60 70% tread life!!:D
Justin

Beater

Hard Core 4+
Iv. got some metric 32 11.5's x 15 BFG AT's we used them on our hill climb cars, fully siped and grooved on the outsides. 25 a piece and they are yours!
i have 4 mabee more ill have to look,, we run them for 3 runs and change tires
so theyhave 60 70% tread life!!:D
Justin

cool
pm me or email on how you want to do the deal!

j

Red_Chili

Hard Core 4+
Wow... no tellin WHAT you find around here.

Beater

Hard Core 4+
If you have extras, I would be interested in the same size. John, if they have another complete set, then maybe we could split the gas. I could pickup down there too.

I was hoping to get 5 or 6...

:)

nakman

Club Secretary
Staff member
So John if you're swapping everything, I could use some new trailer tires. 32's on 15's would about perfect, but I'm open to whatever, let me know? thx :beer:

Beater

Hard Core 4+
I'll take the MT's if Calphi wants the at's!!!
Justin, where and when!! I have two soccer games this weekend, but let me know. I need to get these swapped out.

j

Beater

Hard Core 4+
So John if you're swapping everything, I could use some new trailer tires. 32's on 15's would about perfect, but I'm open to whatever, let me know? thx :beer:

I don't know that you want these. They have some good sidewall cracking (dry-cracking)

j

RLMS

I'll take the MT's if Calphi wants the at's!!!
Justin, where and when!! I have two soccer games this weekend, but let me know. I need to get these swapped out.

j
I'll leave that between you guys, We are leaving to the Tall corn event to do some more promoting, thursday morning, so i dont have time do dismount to muds until tue or wed. we are going thruogh denver around 6 am thur, so if one would meet to get the at's on our way though that would work too... otherwise we'll have to meet next week
my cell is 210-0101 if one would like to narrow it down!!!:D

thanks
justin

calphi27

Trail Ready
John,

I can take the ats no problem. Nakman, you are more than welcome to look at my old 32.5 ats if you want. ill let you know when I make the switch.

justin,
i can pick up in denver at 6am depending on location. I live off of 120th and i-25. will all 8 tires be there for pickup or just the 4 ats?

nakman

Club Secretary
Staff member
Ok, let me know guys, I'm in no hurry. My current trailer tires have some sidewall cracking too, and now I'm all freaked out after watching the videos in that bulges of death thread.. :)

Beater

Hard Core 4+
I'll leave that between you guys, We are leaving to the Tall corn event to do some more promoting, thursday morning, so i dont have time do dismount to muds until tue or wed. we are going thruogh denver around 6 am thur, so if one would meet to get the at's on our way though that would work too... otherwise we'll have to meet next week
my cell is 210-0101 if one would like to narrow it down!!!:D

thanks
justin

need your area code... I tried 303 and 970, and both people were not amused... :)

j