Working on the 4Runner Sunday the 24th

RockRunner

Hard Core 4+
Any help is appreciated, even opinions;)

I had posted this before asking for any help with installing my lift. Some of you were kind enough to offer some help. I am trying to get it all set for a clean install this SATURDAY the 24rd and any help is appreciated.

If you can still come over and help for a while please let me know, I will have refreshments and food on hand. If you have any special requests please let me know.:beer:

You can contact me here on the forum or call me at 303-829-0703.

I really appreciate the help and thanks in advance.:bowdown:

Last edited:

Red_Chili

Hard Core 4+
Howz bout I come over Saturday the 24th?? :D
Guinness, but not too much! And maybe a brat. Or something. I might bring a friend, not sure.

I am mechanically impaired but if you would post your address and state a date and time I will get over there this weekend and lend a hand. Always wanted to lift my old IFS '95 4Runner-would be fun to see a solid axle lifted.

RockRunner

Hard Core 4+
Howz bout I come over Saturday the 24th?? :D
Guinness, but not too much! And maybe a brat. Or something. I might bring a friend, not sure.

OK did I mess this up totally or what????

Bill, just to make sure you can come over SATURDAY the 24th of March. NOT Sunday correct? If so Saturday it is and I will have the above mentioned items in the fridge cooling and soaking.

RockRunner

Hard Core 4+

RockRunner

Hard Core 4+
I am mechanically impaired but if you would post your address and state a date and time I will get over there this weekend and lend a hand. Always wanted to lift my old IFS '95 4Runner-would be fun to see a solid axle lifted.

Extra hands and eyes are always welcome. I'll postinfo below, we'll get started at 8 but anytime after that is fine.

RockRunner

Hard Core 4+
Guys, thanks for taking the time to come over to help me. My address is, 10156 Lynx Lane Littleton 80125 And numbers are H. 720-981-0306 or C. 303-829-0703 And if you need work is 303-971-1145

I will have BEER and brats for all...........well most

Red_Chili

Hard Core 4+
My friend looks to be coming too. Motorcycle guy who owns a nice Taco, and is looking to modify it for more offroad competence. Good guy. Mechanical skills.

Red_Chili

Hard Core 4+
I'm still in and solid. S'posed to be cold and rainy (Hmmm... 50s is cold? That's a good thing!) so fire up the propane heater.

RockRunner

Hard Core 4+
My friend looks to be coming too. Motorcycle guy who owns a nice Taco, and is looking to modify it for more offroad competence. Good guy. Mechanical skills.

No worries, we got plenty of Bratts and beer. Some snacks too just incase that hunger bug sets in.

RockRunner

Hard Core 4+
I have to bail.

Something has come up and I can't make it.

I was looking forward on meeting some of you folks too.

Sorry for being flakey, maybe next time.

No problem, I am sure there will another build this summer.

RockRunner

Hard Core 4+
I'm still in and solid. S'posed to be cold and rainy (Hmmm... 50s is cold? That's a good thing!) so fire up the propane heater.

Won't the welder keep you warm:D Heater is ready to go if and when needed. I think at 8 am it will be needed for a little while at least.