• RS MAY CLUB MEETING
    Hi Guest: Our monthly RS meeting on Wed. May 1st will be held at the Rooney Sports Complex. Details and directions are here. Early start time: 7:00 pm. to take advantage of daylight. We'll be talking ColoYota Expo and Cruise Moab.
    If you are eligible for club membership, please fill out an application in advance of the meeting and bring it with you.

Wincher / Rock Stacker / etc.

Hulk

RS Webmaster
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
I can see all the forums, including Members Only and CM. However, I show up as a "Wincher" rather than a RS Member. Also, I don't seem to be showing up on the Members List. Is all of this normal? :confused:

wesintl

RS Moderator
I haven't finished configuring CM folks that's why you were a rock stacker and now with all your forum knowledge your a wincher. Pretty soon you'll be trail ready ;)

bh4rnnr

Outlaw, Scoundrel, Miscreant
I cant see the CM section.....

wesintl

RS Moderator
I'll try and work on it more tonight or tomorrow. I don't want to step on kippers toes either as he's the master :cool: I was setting it up like last time where CM folks will read as such, like rising sun members.

Last edited:

Hulk

RS Webmaster
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
Partially fixed...

So I now show "Cruise Moab Committee Member" beneath my forum name. But I still don't show up in the Members List. Is there something I need to change?

Rzeppa

Rising Sun Member
Hulk said:
I wish I owned a winch.
Not when you've used it enough that you have to buy replacement rope (considered a consumable). Yikes! The $279 magic blue rope wasn't much more than comparable GAC for my 8274. But the GAC was frayed and about to let go in a couple spots, it was time.

What was that you said about $$ buried in the ground? :)