Who's going to Moab this Weekend?

Air Randy

Hard Core 4+
Dee and I are headed to Moab this coming Friday afternoon. We will be staying at Slickrock Campground and plan to be in the area wheeling until we head back on Wednesday.

Who else besides Crash is going? If you want to drive over Friday night you could wheel all day Saturday and do a short run Sunday morning before arriving back in Denver Sunday evening.

We have a lower bunk available in our camper or the campground offers basic cabins cheap (like $30 per night) maybe even less during the off season. If you decide to come out my cell phone is 303-319-8976.

Crash

Rising Sun Member
Randy,
Thanks for posting up about the Fall Moab Run. I hope that some others decide to venture out as I got an email last night from Jean Bickers, Jack's daughter, that the aspen are beautiful in the La Sal mountains right now and that the weather is picture perfect. She also informed me that Jack has decided, after a 40+ year career of off roading in the Moab area, to sell his Jeep Cherokee and I can only guess it is because he no longer feels confident enough to wheel by himself at age 84 in the fantastic country he calls home. I was hoping that the Rising Sun would have a good turnout to pay a Moab original some respect for his efforts on all of our behalf when it comes to four wheeling and that still could happen. No matter, whoever does make it out this coming week will see some sights that very few will ever see and I'm excited to heading that way soon to visit with Jack and broaden my Moab experience. See you and Dee there soon and, due to some Poly Performance axle problems, it looks like I will be there on Saturday, as originally planned and running stock rear axles in place of the PPs.

bh4rnnr

Outlaw, Scoundrel, Miscreant
Randy, we're waiting for pictures................

What, the 40's only wasnt enough for you:confused::hill:

But yeah, what Steve said......