who hasn't left for moab yet?

nuclearlemon

Hard Core 4+
i need someone to take the "win me" signs for the raffle vehicle out. forgot them when i dropped off the raffle rig.

let me know..thanks

Inukshuk

Rising Sun Member
i need someone to take the "win me" signs for the raffle vehicle out. forgot them when i dropped off the raffle rig.

let me know..thanks

I'm in Denver. Where are the signs?

subzali

Hard Core 4+
still in Denver if Daniel hasn't gotten them yet. Will be there Wed. night.

Beater

Hard Core 4+
I can - call me to arrange, although I rode a motorcycle today, and can't get them today

nuclearlemon

Hard Core 4+
signs are at my house in commerce city. i don't get off work until 6 and i'll have to dig them outta the garage.

Hulk

RS Webmaster
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
I'm still here. So far Dave Brown and Chris Hatfield have dropped off stuff with me today -- go for the trifecta!

nuclearlemon

Hard Core 4+
matt, you're too far south, i don't have timeto get down there. john, you're probably the best bet, if you haven't left yet. when are you leaving? i can drop them at your place tonight after work. what's the cross street where the church is again?

Beater

Hard Core 4+
I am leaving from city park tonight. can you take them to work, or can I you meet me at the office for lunch? Or I can come up there I guess... let me know.. I will not be leaving until 5pm, as I recall, you get off around then. I can meet you up by the freeway and colorado too..
tree o tree 906 8693