• DSC00343.JPG
    DSC00343.JPG
    58 KB · Views: 339
  • DSC00869.JPG
    DSC00869.JPG
    26 KB · Views: 305

MDH33

Hard Core 4+
So I was wondering when RS members will be allowed to register and how that works? Just print out an old 2006 form and mail it in now?? Missed the last meeting so I probably missed out on these details. :confused:

I'm going to be out of town until after the 1st, but I don't want to miss the opportunity for early dibs on trail choices.

Thanks! :thumb:

Rzeppa

Rising Sun Member
MARTIN said:
So I was wondering when RS members will be allowed to register and how that works? Just print out an old 2006 form and mail it in now?? Missed the last meeting so I probably missed out on these details. :confused:

I'm going to be out of town until after the 1st, but I don't want to miss the opportunity for early dibs on trail choices.

Thanks! :thumb:
As soon as the online registration is finished, it will be announced in the members-only section, and will be available to Rising Sun members prior to making it available publically. We hope to have it up before the end of this month. At the last committee meeting on 12/13 we finalized changes to the fields for registration; the new form isn't the same as 2006. The hard copy will be in the January/February issue of Toyota Trails. Happy cruisin'!