When you all gettin'?

subzali

Hard Core 4+
...Outta here for CM07? :D

I decided I am going to try my hardenest darnedest rootenest tootenest to at least drive my truck out there and catch rides, do some bike riding, and maybe do some after-hours 4-wheeling on Hells Revenge and Fins and Things, and maybe head out to Gemini Bridges. My goal is to leave Wednesday afternoon and arrive in the wee hours of Thursday morning (like 1 or 2 am), of course school had better not throw any curves to gum that up :rant:

So when you all gettin'? :D

And is there a certain amount of time spacing required for the BLM permits on the number of vehicles allowed on the trail? Like if I started 1 or 2 hours after the group goes is that breaking the BLM permits?

Here's to seeing everybody out there! :thumb:

Red_Chili

Hard Core 4+
Takin' off after work, 4/27. I expect to camp a couple places along the way, arriving in Moab Sunday afternoon more or less.

Beater

Hard Core 4+
debating on getting in late tuesday after work or miday wednesday

Cheeseman

Rising Sun Member
Getting in town midday on tuesday. Or in other words leave the world for some r&r. yes that includes beer.

Greg
________
Ffm Footjob

Last edited:

Hants

Rising Sun Member
We're planning to arrive Sunday afternoon/evening. Dunno yet if we'll leave here on Saturday and camp out, or leave on Sunday and just get'r'done.

farnhamstj

Hard Core 4+
Tuesday 5/1. Matt if you're looking to ride along. I've at lest got room in the back seat. I'll even take out the kid carriers so you have more room. I'm always up for an evening Finns or something too.

Romer

RS Moderator
Staff member
I should be there Sunday early afternoon

Convert

Hard Core 4+
Should be in Moab sunday afternoon:thumb:

Rzeppa

Rising Sun Member
I plan on my usual schedule: Leave mid morning Tuesday and arrive Tuesday evening in time for supper, a few cold ones and packet stuffing.

The years I went Sunday to Sunday I got homesick before the event was over; Tuesday through Sunday seems just about right. OTOH I've had some great Monday/Tuesday preruns!

subzali

Hard Core 4+
Thanks Farnham, but Brahma will be with me the whole way or nothin'! :thumb:

I'm feeling pretty confident now that I've got a few shakedown runs under my belt (hwy and trail), and hopefully will have a few more since Brahma's my dd right now. Would like to be there Sun-Sun but that will have to wait until I can get a week off for vacation since I'll be working next summer! Not sure if I should shout for joy or cry...:D :( :confused:

bh4rnnr

Outlaw, Scoundrel, Miscreant
Will be heading out the 28th with Nackman:cool: . Looking forward to another great year. Man i'm itching for the desert! Last time I saw it was looking down from 30,000ft(was able to point out the Henrys and Cataract Canyon). Think you guys will like what I got for the raffle this year:cool: :beer:

Hulk

RS Webmaster
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
I'm probably driving out Tuesday. Worst case, I'm driving out Wednesday.

Still debating whether to bring the 40 or the 80. Now that I've passed my Ham test, I would like to buy a radio pre-CM, and I plan to install it in the 80. Which would give the 80 a little bit of an edge...

bigbluefj

Honorary Canuck Member
let's see get the clutch done before moab, in the one ton ouch :eek: :( :thumb: than pack everything, load the truck than check everything and leave on the 27th after work or more likely the 28th and get there late 29th or maybe the 30th.. sometime in that time frame oh ya and bring the eight ball award, way cool...:D :D

kevin

RockRunner

Hard Core 4+
Hope to leave early Wednesday and get there in the afternoon. We'll see how the Sierra pulls the 4Runner, I may have to put it on a trailer instead of flat towing it. Seems the lift and tires caused the angle of the towbar to be a little extreme. We'll see how it settles.

We'll be in town late afternoon for sure to have a few beers, Greg leave some for us.:beer: :cheers:

Red_Chili

Hard Core 4+
Will be heading out the 28th with Nackman:cool: . Looking forward to another great year. Man i'm itching for the desert! Last time I saw it was looking down from 30,000ft(was able to point out the Henrys and Cataract Canyon). Think you guys will like what I got for the raffle this year:cool: :beer:
Last time for me was St. Paddy's, on Kokopelli Trail. I was in the desert, threw my motorcycle at a rock in the desert, ate a little desert, and the desert was in me.

Time to get more.:cheers:

Turns out my lovely bride won't be coming until Monday, so Justin and I will be doing some camping, perhaps some wheeling on the way out. I thought about doing the Kokopelli from Dewey Bridge, down Rose Garden Hill, and through the LaSals on the way into Moab, maybe cruising up to Porcupine Rim or such on the way into town. Anybunny wanna join us?

Red_Chili

Hard Core 4+
Seems the lift and tires caused the angle of the towbar to be a little extreme. We'll see how it settles.
Hey Tom, throw the hitch points onto the frame instead of the bumper after all! You'll be just fine.:hill:

timmbuck2

RS Club TLCA Delegate
Cruise Moab Committee
damn, I am getting jealous. I will be there next year!!! Have fun guys, and be safe.

T

Romer

RS Moderator
Staff member
Last time for me was St. Paddy's, on Kokopelli Trail. I was in the desert, threw my motorcycle at a rock in the desert, ate a little desert, and the desert was in me.

Time to get more.:cheers:

Turns out my lovely bride won't be coming until Monday, so Justin and I will be doing some camping, perhaps some wheeling on the way out. I thought about doing the Kokopelli from Dewey Bridge, down Rose Garden Hill, and through the LaSals on the way into Moab, maybe cruising up to Porcupine Rim or such on the way into town. Anybunny wanna join us?

You and squishey have fun and see you in Moab

Uncle Ben

Hard Core 4+
Interesting fact while were in Moab..

On Sunday at 4 seconds past 2:03 it will be...02:03:04 05/06/07! :rolleyes: :hill: