• Jack-it Night: April 2024 RS Meeting Hey Guest: Wed. April 3rd is the next Rising Sun meeting, and you won't want to miss it. We're doing our annual offroad recovery equipment demonstration and trail skills training aka "Jack It Night." Meeting starts at 6:30 p.m. (early) Click here for all the details.

Weekday Red Cone Run July or August

Blindranger

Hard Core 4+
Mondays are full of leadership meetings in the office, unfortuately its the one day I cannot miss. Have an awesome time out on the trail.

bassguyry

Commander + Cruise Moab Chairman
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
I guess I didn't realize this was the same trail and only two days after the other Red Cone run. I may still come but put me down as a maybe also.
Technically, it's the next day. :) We're camping 7/31 and running Red Cone on 8/1. Why not do both? ;)

MATPHAT

Lifted
Hey all,

Made a mistake. Did not realize the drive distance to the trail was as long as it was. I won't be able to make it in time to meet in the morning. Y'all have a good time!

bh4rnnr

Outlaw, Scoundrel, Miscreant
Dang. Unfortunately I work on Monday's so won't be making this one. Hope you guys have a good time!

And thanks for thinking of me!

:beer::beer:

Johnny Utah

Rising Sun Member
Got it, thanks. I’ve updated the list, let me know if I need to make any changes.

ranno

Rock Stacker
Oh shoot guys; I didn’t realize this was so close to another run. Whoops.

Looks like thunderstorms all day unfortunately.

ranno

Rock Stacker

Johnny Utah

Rising Sun Member
@ranno suggested Kingston peak. Probably going to get rain anywhere we go tomorrow but I’m game for trying.

Sean Solo

Rising Sun Member
I am still up for Red Cone. Looks like rain and lighting have a chance of starting around 1. I would like to be off the top before this happens. The decent off the top is also on the steep side, so ditto there too.

Johnny Utah

Rising Sun Member
Okay let’s stick with the plan. See everyone tomorrow morning at the shaggy sheep @ 9am.