• RS MAY CLUB MEETING
    Hi Guest: Our monthly RS meeting on Wed. May 1st will be held at the Rooney Sports Complex. Details and directions are here. Early start time: 7:00 pm. to take advantage of daylight. We'll be talking ColoYota Expo and Cruise Moab.
    If you are eligible for club membership, please fill out an application in advance of the meeting and bring it with you.

Webster or Argentine Pass 6/14

FunkyYota

Rising Sun Member
Anyone interested in going for a run up Webster or Argentine Pass this coming Sunday?

My preference would be to give Webster a shot.

FunkyYota

Rising Sun Member
Is Webster open yet? It usually has a big snow drift blocking access right where Red Cone ends and meets the summit of Webster Pass until ~July. I'd double check it's open before heading up.

I've been looking for info on this. Haven't found much - do you have a source in mind?

FJCDan

Rising Sun Member
Bushducks says still closed as of 6/4.

FunkyYota

Rising Sun Member
Guess I'm gonna have to call an audible on that for Sunday.

Kelvin

New-ish
I am game to do something tomorrow. I was going to go with some folks and do the Gulches today, but I couldn't go.

FunkyYota

Rising Sun Member
Nice!

I went up Argentine this afternoon to scout it out. I got up just above tree line, but there is definitely still snow about 11500' or so. Took a pic, but my phone crashed and didn't save the pic.

Are you referring to the gulches south of Cheeseman Lake? I'm definitely in anyways.