• ColoYota Expo: swap meet + show and shine. Saturday, May 11 from 10 am - 2 pm
    Get Details & Register Now!
    . Only $5 to attend (no additional charge to participate in the swap meet).

Hey Guest, we need volunteers to help run the event. Please sign up here.

Quick Tip Want to get email notices from the forum?

Hulk

RS Webmaster
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
Step 1: Don't use a Hotmail.com or Outlook.com email address. The emails just bounce. I was just going through these, and nearly all of them are hotmail email addresses. 😿

Screenshot 2023-04-25 at 10.45.16 PM.png

Cruisertrash

Rising Sun Member
I want a o NOT get emails and can’t find a way to turn them all off except finding every thread I watch and adjusting from there.

Got any quick tips?

admin

Forum Administrator
I want a o NOT get emails and can’t find a way to turn them all off except finding every thread I watch and adjusting from there.

Got any quick tips?
I changed the setting on your profile to not "watch" every piece of content that gets created. Let me know if that fixes the problem.

VoodooBlue_Vixen

Rising Sun Member
I haven't been getting any notifications this week. Emails, or app notifications. The last email notification I received was on April 28th. On my phone or on the laptop website, didn't make a difference. I've gone through and fiddled with my account notification settings, but still nada. Any help you can give?

Hulk

RS Webmaster
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
I haven't been getting any notifications this week. Emails, or app notifications. The last email notification I received was on April 28th. On my phone or on the laptop website, didn't make a difference. I've gone through and fiddled with my account notification settings, but still nada. Any help you can give?
Your account looks set up correctly. It's emailing to:
Screenshot 2023-05-04 at 9.38.20 PM.png

You might try a different email address and see if that fixes the problem. I recommend trying a gmail address.

VoodooBlue_Vixen

Rising Sun Member
Your account looks set up correctly. It's emailing to:
View attachment 115102

You might try a different email address and see if that fixes the problem. I recommend trying a gmail address.
It's hosted by Google & has been working for quite a while. But I'll try the Gmail address.