Volvo C303 portal axles and four (4) MRW 17" wheels $3200 obo

Brucker

Hard Core 4+
Volvo C303 portal axles and four (4) MRW 17" wheels SOLD

For Sale: Volvo C303 Portal Axles

Complete set (1 front and 1 rear) of good condition portal axles
5.99:1 gear ratio
They have a 2.06 reduction within the portal gears. So has a final axle ratio of 5.99:1 (11 tooth pinion x 32 tooth ring gear = 2.90909 differential gearing multiplied by the 2.06 reduction = 5.992727) at the wheels.
Selectable lockers front and rear
Can include the actuators, switches, and solenoids for lockers
Front currently has brackets for a 3 link
Rear is currently set up for a 4 link
Front has custom chromo inner shafts from Mark Williams

Brakes in good shape

Included are four (4) 17" x 9" MRW wheels
3 are in good shape, one has a healthy dent

JQiiIaSJf3VjTXGe9f0zkOjV3TNmdEolXzMRhG0An-c=w958-h539-no

2014-11-09_11-25-25_816.jpg

2015-01-28_13-06-51_79.jpg

2015-01-28_13-05-52_129.jpg

Asking $2900 obo - SOLD Thanks!

Sorry, no trades, cash only, will ship on your dime and arrangements

Strong axles that are already geared and locked with selectable lockers, not to mention portals for under $3000! I know you want them :D

For More Information:

Call: 720-235-9485

PM me

Email: sales@bruckerbrothers.com

Visit: www.bruckerbrothersltd.com

Last edited:

LARGEONE

Rising Sun Member
These look like something Uncle Ben should own!

AxleIke

Hard Core 4+
These are one of the coolest things I've ever seen put under an 80. Someone needs to do it!

LARGEONE

Rising Sun Member
These things might take my 80 over the 10,000 lb mark ;)

These would be super cool to see mounted under just about anything...if the axles weigh more than the rest of the truck, wouldn't it make it tough to tip over!

I bet a diesel powered Dave K 80 could drive them!

Brucker

Hard Core 4+
These things might take my 80 over the 10,000 lb mark ;)

These would be super cool to see mounted under just about anything...if the axles weigh more than the rest of the truck, wouldn't it make it tough to tip over!

I bet a diesel powered Dave K 80 could drive them!

Ummm.... These axles are lighter than a pair of D60 by almost 150 lbs. And they are narrower than most front D60's as well. They are almost a perfect fit under most older Toyotas and have worked very well under the couple of 80's I have seen. This pair of axles came out from under a Taco on 40" tires. Wheeled hard for years and only ever broke one shaft, hence the chromo upgrades. These axles offer it all. Strong, lightweight, tons of clearance, geared and have selectable lockers that work off normal engine vacuum, so you don't even need an OBA setup.

LARGEONE

Rising Sun Member
Ummm.... These axles are lighter than a pair of D60 by almost 150 lbs. And they are narrower than most front D60's as well. They are almost a perfect fit under most older Toyotas and have worked very well under the couple of 80's I have seen. This pair of axles came out from under a Taco on 40" tires. Wheeled hard for years and only ever broke one shaft, hence the chromo upgrades. These axles offer it all. Strong, lightweight, tons of clearance, geared and have selectable lockers that work off normal engine vacuum, so you don't even need an OBA setup.

Wow! That is awesome! I really ASSumed they would be heavy...super heavy. I think they are cool. Every time I see one of those old European military trucks with portals I tell my wife how awesome they are...and she just gives me the now normal "you're crazy" look!

Best of luck with the sale.

LARGEONE

Rising Sun Member

LARGEONE

Rising Sun Member
Very cool! They would have more fun out here though ;)

Brucker

Hard Core 4+
Very cool! They would have more fun out here though ;)

Maybe, the gentleman travels all over to wheel. Besides, no one from around here wanted to step up. Never even got an offer from anyone in State. This gentleman full asking price and is arraigning and paying for the shipping as well. Can go wrong with a deal like that.