• TONIGHT! UPDATED LOCATION DUE TO RAIN FORECAST: MAY 2024 CLUB MEETING
    Hi Guest: The next RS meeting will be Wednesday, May 1, 2024 at 7:30 p.m. The meeting will be held indoors at the fabulous Golden Gate Canyon Grange. Click here for directions. We'll be talking ColoYota Expo and Cruise Moab.

⦿ If you are eligible for club membership, please fill out an application in advance of the meeting and bring it with you.

Very small split loom?

Red_Chili

Hard Core 4+
And other wiring supplies on the south side? Believe it or not I found 1/4" split loom (perfect for one or two wire run protection) at Harbor Freight, but that is not as convenient for me (the one SW isn't too bad, but still).

corsair23

Hard Core 4+
I know Ace (at least the one in Highlands Ranch does) sells the split loom by the foot but not sure how small they go down to. Not sure about Home Depot? I know they sell the prepackaged bags of it...

What about the AAA trading post...They seem to carry everything

Red_Chili

Hard Core 4+
Yeah, it is available almost everywhere... but not smaller than 3/8. Guess I'll go clean out Harbor Freight again!

corsair23

Hard Core 4+
Never seen 1/4" split loom I guess...That stuff must be tiiiiinnnnyyyy - I'm pretty sure the Ace by me only carries the 3/8" and 1/2" stuff as that sounds familiar :hill:

Red_Chili

Hard Core 4+
Mine doesn't!! I'll have to jangle them on that one if it is a standard NAPA product! Thx!

treerootCO

Rising Sun Member
Southside? MicroCenter probably has it but you would be paying computer pricing for it.

SteveH

Hard Core 4+
Harbor Freight's loom is even (oddly) American made, and fairly cheap. I always grab a few packs there.