Trying to reunite a 3rd Gen 4 Runner rear sway bar and its owner!

I was gunning 7 Mile Rim on Thursday with Greg Luer (sp)? Anyways there was a white 3rd Gen 4 runner with a Tacoma front clip. He pulled his sway bar due to a broken link. We put it in my truck due to space in the runner. It is now Saturday night at the Spanish Trail arena and I am still in possession of his sway bar! I unfortunately don’t remember his name so any help reuniting him and his sway bar would be much appreciated! I seem to remember he lives in Denver. I live in Salt Lake. I’m trying to get this to him out at least to someone that can help get it to him ASAP! Please help!!!

Hulk

RS Webmaster
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
Rob, did you find the owner? If not, did you pass it to someone from Denver? I see three guys with white 3rd gen. 4Runners in the Cruise Moab registrant list. I can narrow this down if needed.

justin4045

Rising Sun Member
It's Greg. He has a shop up in Longmont I believe.

JadeRunner

Rising Sun Member
Yes, it's greg. He was camped next to me. I cant remember the name of his shop in longmont though.

RossM

Rising Sun Member
It’s my friend Greg Mandile’s sway bar. He spaced it out and could t recall the gent’s name he camped next to. His shop is in Loveland. PM me where it can be picked up please. @X001AM