truckfest

nuclearlemon

Hard Core 4+
dont' forget, this weekend is the 4wpw truckfest at the merchandise mart off i-25 at 58th. free to attend, lots of vendors, but most importantly, the raffle rig. you know damn well it will be the coolest rig there :D

looking for help to sell tickets, if anyone can get a couple of hours, come on down. i'll be there along with cory moul from mile hi jeep club.

nuclearlemon

Hard Core 4+
did about $600 in ticket sales today. lots of good comments, only a couple of the "its not a jeep".

many thanks to cory from mile hi for hanging out with me and helping sell tickets.

still looking for help tomorrow...11-5

Shark Bait

Rising Sun Member
Wow! :woot: Way to go Ige!! :bowdown: I would, but I'm in a training session all day Sunday.

Keep up the good work! :clap::clap:

nakman

Club Secretary
Staff member
Ige, I found that switch for the antenna, sorry about that. I'll swing by tomorrow and pop it in on my way back up from Aurora.. then it's over to Wheatridge.. ;)

btw, those ARB switches look killer!

corsair23

Hard Core 4+
did about $600 in ticket sales today. lots of good comments, only a couple of the "its not a jeep".

many thanks to cory from mile hi for hanging out with me and helping sell tickets.

still looking for help tomorrow...11-5

Kudos Ige!

I'll try to stop by and relieve you tomorrow for an hour or two if I can. All depends on how long things go over at Mike's place.

nuclearlemon

Hard Core 4+
Ige, I found that switch for the antenna, sorry about that. I'll swing by tomorrow and pop it in on my way back up from Aurora.. then it's over to Wheatridge.. ;)

btw, those ARB switches look killer!

heck yeah they do...you did a kickass job!!!