Trade - Might be a long shot

Anyone have an FJ40 parking brake rebuild kit they want to trade for my fj40 parking brake rebuild kit:D? The kicker is I get yours now and you get mine in mid June:bowdown:.

I have my parking brake all apart and ordered a rebuild kit from CCOT with some other little things but when the order showed up the receipt said the kit was on back order. I would really like to drive my 40 now so I thought I would check and see if anyone had one and wasn't planning on getting to the task for a few weeks. I guess I could put mine back together without the brake parts but thought I would see if I could get lucky with this request first. :cheers:

Thanks

Rzeppa

Rising Sun Member
I actually have brand new shoes for a 40 e-brake you are welcome to. Sitting in my garage. I bought them for my 71 FJ40 only to find out that later models like your 78 have thicker plates where the pins go through and that's why my 71 pins wouldn't fit.

Thanks

Thanks Jeff. Can I come grab them from you tomorrow? If not, anytime during the week can work too. I will send you a PM with my contact info.