• RS MAY CLUB MEETING
    Hi Guest: Our monthly RS meeting on Wed. May 1st will be held at the Rooney Sports Complex. Details and directions are here. Early start time: 7:00 pm. to take advantage of daylight. We'll be talking ColoYota Expo and Cruise Moab.
    If you are eligible for club membership, please fill out an application in advance of the meeting and bring it with you.

For Sale Todays Craigslist Highlights...Part 3

Romer

RS Moderator
Staff member
I think my 40 is nicer than that. Maybe the seats need to be recovered from fading, but other than that. Newer 383 Stroker, 5 speed tranny, Orion, new Fuel tank and fuel injected. Front rear lockers etc etc

That is pretty overpriced in my view, but will be interesting to see if they get it

MDH33

Hard Core 4+
My dreams of one day building a 40 are being torn apart with the prices they are going for now.
I was thinking the same until I found mine. Lots of overpriced 40`s out there, but there are still good deals and solid originals to be found. I could've bought 5 of mine for what that guy is asking. He`s dreaming.

stusic

Land Use Coordinator
80s diesel Mercedes with a 5 speed for $2500 in Bailey.

I've got a friend who adds a veggie oil option to these. He does it up right too: it runs off diesel until the veggie reservoir come up to temp, then automatically switches over to veggie. It's built seamlessly into the dash. They're super.

Cruisertrash

Rising Sun Member
I've got a friend who adds a veggie oil option to these. He does it up right too: it runs off diesel until the veggie reservoir come up to temp, then automatically switches over to veggie. It's built seamlessly into the dash. They're super.
Yeah, that would be the plan for somebody buying this. It’s a deal if it runs at all.

mcgaskins

Rising Sun Member
Not quite CL but interesting nonetheless. Paging @Romer

Romer

RS Moderator
Staff member
Not quite CL but interesting nonetheless. Paging @Romer

I saw there was a 2nd real dealer here for full service. I did exchange a few messages with them as I was curious if they were a full service dealer or someone like BR&V in Denver that can order them

Not sure why they would post up the much more expensive unit. The classic I thinks is about $77K.

Sure makes mine more valuable :) Still real happy with mine. They were less money when you could buy them directly from Kimberley in Australia with their import license and even shipping. That is what I did in 2015

They asked permission to use photos of my rig. and I said OK. I should ask @Inukshuk since he took most of them on the cruiser fest run. I let them know I would get back to them. Daniel?

J1000

Rising Sun Member
Loads of overland trucks for sale Mississippi and Jason St.

PXL_20210813_173134250.jpg

RedRunner

Lifted
Loads of overland trucks for sale Mississippi and Jason St.

View attachment 97480
This isn't a dealership and those aren't for sale. TRU is a mainly Toyota mechanic and fab shop. They have worked on both of my runners. Austin and his crew are all good guys! Check them out if you need some work!

RedRunner

Lifted
Wonder if they pull those in at night.
Seems problematic with no gate for customer car parking.
They do pull them in overnight. Most of the trucks seen are the employees trucks

Inukshuk

Rising Sun Member
I saw there was a 2nd real dealer here for full service. I did exchange a few messages with them as I was curious if they were a full service dealer or someone like BR&V in Denver that can order them

Not sure why they would post up the much more expensive unit. The classic I thinks is about $77K.

Sure makes mine more valuable :) Still real happy with mine. They were less money when you could buy them directly from Kimberley in Australia with their import license and even shipping. That is what I did in 2015

They asked permission to use photos of my rig. and I said OK. I should ask @Inukshuk since he took most of them on the cruiser fest run. I let them know I would get back to them. Daniel?
Lets discuss.

SteveH

Hard Core 4+