• RS MAY CLUB MEETING
    Hi Guest: Our monthly RS meeting on Wed. May 1st will be held at the Rooney Sports Complex. Details and directions are here. Early start time: 7:00 pm. to take advantage of daylight. We'll be talking ColoYota Expo and Cruise Moab.
    If you are eligible for club membership, please fill out an application in advance of the meeting and bring it with you.

For Sale Todays Craigslist Highlights...Part 3

coloradobound

Hard Core 4+

Telly

Rising Sun Member
Different.
That would be way awesome once finished. Too bad I've got like 4 other projects taking my time right now or I'd be seriously considering this unit.

HDavis

Hard Core 4+

stusic

Land Use Coordinator

KC Masterpiece

Hard Core 4+
I picked these up this weekend.

Now to find some shocks...

Glad someone snagged them!

If you end up piecing a kit together I think I have some extra swaybar drop brackets that are just taking up shelf space.

Can't be of help on the shocks though.

BritKLR

Rising Sun Member

60wag

Rising Sun Member

stusic

Land Use Coordinator
Glad someone snagged them!

If you end up piecing a kit together I think I have some extra swaybar drop brackets that are just taking up shelf space.

Can't be of help on the shocks though.

I'm definitely piecing together a kit. Looking at it, it seems I still need everything except the springs, lol.

ddelong6767

Lifted
Wonder why? I stopped in there on my first camping moto trip to Colorado in 2004. He was super pleasant and gave me some history and trail info.

They are retiring.

nakman

Club Secretary
Staff member
Hmmm.... that's not too far from Gamiviti South....
Just say the word Bruce, let's do it & move out there. we could have a lot of fun with that lathe and mill. And that disk sander & band saws look way too familiar also.

Shuksan

Rising Sun Member
I am now skeptical of all FJ 45 posts assuming they are scams but this one is drool worthy whether it is a real deal or not:

DanTheMan

Rising Sun Member

SteveH

Hard Core 4+
Three 40 series trucks - Florissant, CO

AlpineAccess

Hard Core 4+
Not CL but from Mud. Needs a motor but is the 2007 100. Sounds like the guy maintained it well, but had a T-Belt done a few years back and they may have used cheap parts. Bummer deal for him but maybe someone here is interested.

cbranch

Rock Stacker
I don't think this one has been posted yet. Been on CL a month and he's gone from 19k down to 15k. 6" lift on 35s and the body looks pretty nice