• TONIGHT! UPDATED LOCATION DUE TO RAIN FORECAST: MAY 2024 CLUB MEETING
    Hi Guest: The next RS meeting will be Wednesday, May 1, 2024 at 7:30 p.m. The meeting will be held indoors at the fabulous Golden Gate Canyon Grange. Click here for directions. We'll be talking ColoYota Expo and Cruise Moab.

⦿ If you are eligible for club membership, please fill out an application in advance of the meeting and bring it with you.

For Sale Todays Craigslist Highlights...Part 3

patrickhrco

Trail Ready
I wouldnt want to flip it but definitely would have access to immediate cash if it was as nice as it looks in the photos.

MDH33

Hard Core 4+
Amazing 60 on mud

img_3756-jpg.2618429

subzali

Hard Core 4+

AlpineAccess

Hard Core 4+
Holey (sic) rust Batman!

Frame looked ok to me but I see that front rocker and rear bumper rust now! I'd think the rocker could be patched and a rear swingout bumper would look good.

Haven't seen many locked 80s in that range so figure it might have some warts.

maxpowerzz

Trail Ready
Not Craigslist but through the Next Door app, a Unicorn 100. Lauren Beder in Golden Fairmount is thinking of selling their 2000 LC with only 84k miles on it. She said after the snowstorm the steering got wobbly, they are thinking of trading it in (which would be crazy, they'd get half what they could sell it for). You'll have to be registered on Next Door to see it, it's listed in the "recommendations to anyone" section. I sent her a message that I'm sure I could find someone in our club to buy it but haven't heard anything back, lots of people replying to her post they want it.

patrickhrco

Trail Ready
Not Craigslist but through the Next Door app, a Unicorn 100. Lauren Beder in Golden Fairmount is thinking of selling their 2000 LC with only 84k miles on it. She said after the snowstorm the steering got wobbly, they are thinking of trading it in (which would be crazy, they'd get half what they could sell it for). You'll have to be registered on Next Door to see it, it's listed in the "recommendations to anyone" section. I sent her a message that I'm sure I could find someone in our club to buy it but haven't heard anything back, lots of people replying to her post they want it.
I’m not able to find it in the app. Maybe I’m too far away in highlands ranch?

japete01

Wincher
A buddy of mine just posted his wife's Sequoia. He's a SCCA national champion, a great car detailer, and maintains his vehicles.

mcgaskins

Rising Sun Member

View attachment 93818

I sent him an email a couple minutes after it was posted yesterday, but he didn't reply until this morning and said he was raising his price from $8k to $9k. It's probably still a decent deal, but I got the impression he could be trying to create a bidding war which I'm not interested in.

SteveH

Hard Core 4+
100 series parts - better ad than last time.

Telly

Rising Sun Member
Dang, that's a lot of parts for $300. Deal for someone.

HDavis

Hard Core 4+

Shuksan

Rising Sun Member
If anyone wants to go in on this I could use the driver door panel, and maybe the steering wheel.
Yeah I would split it with you or 2/3 whatever. Pm me and we can figure it out