For Sale Todays Craigslist Highlights...Part 3

J1000

Rising Sun Member
Is anyone else totally annoyed with all the "Rancho Cordova" ads on Colorado Auto Parts Craigslist? This company out there has totally saturated CL with their ads, thousands of them. It's nearly impossible to see any local ads. No wonder I am not getting calls on my own ads.

Well I started just calling them randomly every day asking for parts in Denver. Maybe they will stop posting them if we just call over and over then they will stop posting ads her. Or maybe not. Either way I'm frustrated so I'm taking it out on them!!!

Example of one of their ads: https://denver.craigslist.org/ptd/d/denver-2007-toyota-sequoia-parting-out/7479814624.html

Toyauto Mart
3410 Sunrise Blvd
Rancho Cordova, CA 95742
916-638-0440

GIVE THEM A CALL!! LEAVE A VOICEMAIL 916-638-0440

HDavis

Hard Core 4+
Is anyone else totally annoyed with all the "Rancho Cordova" ads on Colorado Auto Parts Craigslist? This company out there has totally saturated CL with their ads, thousands of them. It's nearly impossible to see any local ads. No wonder I am not getting calls on my own ads.

Well I started just calling them randomly every day asking for parts in Denver. Maybe they will stop posting them if we just call over and over then they will stop posting ads her. Or maybe not. Either way I'm frustrated so I'm taking it out on them!!!

Example of one of their ads: https://denver.craigslist.org/ptd/d/denver-2007-toyota-sequoia-parting-out/7479814624.html

Toyauto Mart
3410 Sunrise Blvd
Rancho Cordova, CA 95742
916-638-0440

GIVE THEM A CALL!! LEAVE A VOICEMAIL 916-638-0440
I couldn't agree more. I usually just filter out to show only for sale by owner adds because our local dealers are not any better about tagging Chevy, Ford, Nissan, Dodge, Honda.. etc parts under Land Cruiser and Toyota, however, the Cordova people are by far the worst.

subzali

Hard Core 4+
Can the posts be reported?

J1000

Rising Sun Member
Thanks for the tips. Yeah you can flag them if you want, but there are thousands. I got blocked from their voicemail today automatically after leaving 20. The funny part is I was legitimately looking for parts from cars they were advertising in Colorado. What can I say.

Jcbmx

Trail Ready
Thanks for the tips. Yeah you can flag them if you want, but there are thousands. I got blocked from their voicemail today automatically after leaving 20. The funny part is I was legitimately looking for parts from cars they were advertising in Colorado. What can I say.
Get a burner phone or two

stusic

Land Use Coordinator
On another note, the cherry Surf took a hit this weekend.
IMG_20220509_065902.jpg

Heckraiser

Just kill time by flagging their ads, lol. Like the people who advertise elicit drugs in the car parts section of CL. Duh!

FJCDan

Rising Sun Member
On another note, the cherry Surf took a hit this weekend.
View attachment 104089
Drove by there this morning, so sad to see it like that. Wondering what he wants now for it. Took me for a ride when he first got it. 150KPH down 6th ave. That sucks.

stusic

Land Use Coordinator
Drove by there this morning, so sad to see it like that. Wondering what he wants now for it. Took me for a ride when he first got it. 150KPH down 6th ave. That sucks.
I think he was originally asking $17-18k for it. There's a few thou in damage now. I would probably be down for $11-12k depending on what got messed up, like the radiator and stuff.

But he does do his own work, so he's probably just going to fix it. Seems to do good work the right way.

stusic

Land Use Coordinator

Hulk

RS Webmaster
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee

Gotta save this one for posterity because of the Frankenstein FJC front end. It's kind of a shocker, to be honest.

2005 Lex Cruiser LX 470 land cruiser 100k miles - $44,000 (Atlanta)
Retro 2005 Lex Cruiser custom LX 470 Land Cruiser with 105k miles! Rare grey interior in excellent shape with Tesla style stereo upgrade instead of the factory tape deck! This one of a kind cruiser has a clean carfax, no wrecks, and a new grey paint job. All the quality of a Lexus ie Sunroof, AHC, comfort, 18inch alloys with retro land cruiser style. Ready to be overland rigged or kept as a luxury weekend warrior. Open to reasonably offers

Attachments

• 1.jpeg
    1.jpeg
    78.3 KB · Views: 96
  • 2.jpeg
    2.jpeg
    104.4 KB · Views: 97
  • 3.jpeg
    3.jpeg
    113.5 KB · Views: 94
  • 4.jpeg
    4.jpeg