"Today" vs. Today's Date?

Shark Bait

Rising Sun Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2005
Messages
5,041
Location
Parker, CO
I've noticed threads for the current day no longer say "Today", but they have the current date. Can they be changed back to "Today"?
 

wesintl

Moderator
Joined
Aug 22, 2005
Messages
8,982
Location
in da house
no.. but I did make some upgrades is settings. Maybe nathanial has a burrito gift certificate for you. You're the only one to notice a few changes :thumb:
 

Romer

Moderator
Staff member
Joined
Aug 22, 2005
Messages
10,784
Location
Centennial, Colorado
Why can't you make yesterdays posts say "yesterday" and the ones before that say "a few days ago"


I'm kidding :D
 

Romer

Moderator
Staff member
Joined
Aug 22, 2005
Messages
10,784
Location
Centennial, Colorado
There you go, a full service webmaster:bowdown::bowdown::beer:
 

corsair23

Hard Core 4+
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
8,610
Location
Littleton
So now we have:

"Today"
"Yesterday"
"A couple days ago"
"A few days ago"
"Sometime ago"
and
"Eh...Whatever date it was"

Sound about right :)

Seriously though Wes, you rock! I like the "today" better as it is easier to spot. Sometimes the forum remembers what I have and have not read (bolded thread) and sometimes it doesn't. As you all have probably figured out by my post count I am thoroughly addicted and don't like to miss a thing :hill:
 
Back
Top