Tint Shop in Denver?

stusic

Land Use Coordinator
I finally got around to removing the terrible bubbled tint from the 81. It only took a few years, but now I'm ready for new tint. I'd like quality over price, but also don't want to spend what I paid for the truck. Any recs? Heard good things about Lynx, but only second hand.

rover67

Rising Sun Member
I’ve been using 1st class custom tint for PPF and tint on the last three cars. He’ll come to you, is a nice guy, and does good work. David is his name. I usually text him.

nuclearlemon

Hard Core 4+
i had the tundra done by the little mexican shop behind the 7-11 at highway 2 and 72nd in commerce city. i'd definitely go back and get the kia done if i lived closer

stusic

Land Use Coordinator
I’ve been using 1st class custom tint for PPF and tint on the last three cars. He’ll come to you, is a nice guy, and does good work. David is his name. I usually text him.

I've been chatting with him. I like that he can come to me. But he needs a spot inside, which I don't really have. Gonna dig around and see where I can find, my work's shop might have space.

Cruisertrash

Rising Sun Member
I've been chatting with him. I like that he can come to me. But he needs a spot inside, which I don't really have. Gonna dig around and see where I can find, my work's shop might have space.
You can use my shop space for an “indoor” location if timing works out.