The 40 got some new rubber for Moab

bigbluefj

Honorary Canuck Member
that looks real clean good job

kevin

MDH33

Hard Core 4+
I'm on my second set of the 34x10.50x15 LTBs on my 62 now and consider them to be a great OFF-road tire. Suck on road as they are bias ply tractor tires basically, but off road they are damn near bullet proof, literally...

Steve, do you recall about how many miles you got on your last set? I am thinking the lower price of these are becuase we can only get a fraction of the miles on them.

Testing them out in Moab should be fun. :thumb:

that looks real clean good job

kevin

It looks clean from 20 paces. :lmao: :hill:

farnhamstj

Hard Core 4+
Looks real good. Driving to Moab or towing? If driving the best "upgrade" I ever made to my 40 was a set of earplugs for long drives.

JadeRunner

Rising Sun Member
Nice vintage look and they will be great in mud and snow. Way to go. But as I'm sure you know, you will sacrifice sidewall grip on the rocks for sure. Which you need a lot of on most of the challenging obstacles. No big deal. Those things will really rock on the snow runs, can't wait to see them in action.

MDH33

Hard Core 4+
Looks real good. Driving to Moab or towing? If driving the best "upgrade" I ever made to my 40 was a set of earplugs for long drives.

The funny thing is, my 40 is already so noisey with the rattling doors and flapping softtop that I barely hear the tires. :eek: :D

FJBen

The funny thing is, my 40 is already so noisey with the rattling doors and flapping softtop that I barely hear the tires. :eek: :D

X2...it's loud enough that i don't even hear my whiney t-case :D