Support RoundEyes!!

Red_Chili

Hard Core 4+
Maybe we could offer to have an area in a booth at registration at CM... worthy goal, I know they are making a profit on this stuff but it is quality and it is the right thing to do.

I bought a toilet tent from them and use it hunting, and their equipment is first rate and they stand behind it. The portable toilets are also high quality and last forever.

You the media can help keep our public lands open. We need your help!

Roundeyes Inc. has launched www.OutbackToilets.com to do our part in helping keep our public lands open for responsible recreation. We give back to clubs and organizations who recreate responsibly and educate land users who care about the environment and pack out what you pack in. This includes human waste that always seems to be last on the list.

The website sells dry toilet solutions for camping, boating, hiking, and emergency situations.

After a year of going live, the website sales are still very slow. It has not taken off like we had hoped and continues deeper in the red.

We are requesting that you the media help educate the public to keep our lands open by helping us promote this website. You can make a difference and we need your help.

We all need to be responsible and participate in educating and supplying the public with the knowledge and tools needed to keep human waste managed or risk closure.

Please support outdoor and off-road recreation for future generations.

We ask that you partner with us and expose the attached press release anywhere you can to educate the public in responsible outdoor recreation.

If you have any questions, concerns, ideas or comments, please contact me anytime.

Bruce Wade

www.OutbackToilets.com
A division of Roundeyes Inc.
Bruce.wade@roundeyes.com
530-642-8003 M-F from 8 to 5PM. PST.

Red_Chili

Hard Core 4+
The thought of you standing behind it makes me DEFINITELY want to have a tent that closes!!!!!