For Sale Super lightweight Tent Camper and Go-anywhere off-roadable all aluminum trailer (Denver)

Inukshuk

Rising Sun Member
Motivated by @RayRay27's post and the need to fund a LS ...

For Sale, Denver, CO (2/20/24): Quicksilver TC2 with or without off-road capable aluminum trailer

TC2 interior has been modified by removal of benches for more space, leaving only the wheel-well cutouts (nice shelf, not strong or big enough to sit on. We planned to square them off and have a full-width interior for use with the trailer. My welder buddy can still do this for you for additional cost.) Cushions can be included or sold separately ($250 for all). Original (I think) fleece-wrapped mattresses included. The glorified shore power connection is gone since I never use hook ups. Your extension cord will work just as well and be easier. Two year old tonneau cover. Tent has a few patched holes. No leaks in rain two weeks ago. Zippers are good. Included are two aluminum "bridges" and plywood that allows for a nice transverse single bed. I'm 6'0" and the side beds were never an option. With the transverse bed its great.

Trailer is stout 1/4" wall 2x4 TIG welded AL. By a certified welder. Not titled. You can title as "homemade" if you want. Max-Coupler is a great 360 deg off-road coupler. For additional cost my welder buddy can add shocks, fenders, or other mods. That was planned but not done. It rides on tall skinny 33's (255/85R16) on 6.5 x 16 LandCruiser 70 series steel rims. 63" track with matches 80 series LandCruiser. Has proper DOT trailer lights (not shown).

Entire combo weighs about 500 lbs and tows like a dream.

Selling because I need to put a new engine in the @LongCruiser and put efforts towards building an off-road 5.0.

$2,200 for TC2, $2,750 for trailer, $4500 for both
$1,800 for TC2, $2,750 for trailer, $4100 for both

Learn more about these at: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1038035702999283 See my posts in the group by searching "TC2"

IMG_5550.jpegIMG_5410.jpegIMG_6914.JPEGIMG_5732.JPG64470189511__44D8587A-B896-49CA-A04B-FDB82974C691.JPEGIMG_5565.JPGIMG_4600.JPG

Last edited:

Inukshuk

Rising Sun Member
Just posting my excitement for a future LS swap thread. GLWS, If I wasn't saving for a shop build Id snag the trailer in a heartbeat.
Thx! Will it be long enough for LC to visit? Was just talking about you yesterday with a Cruiser friend from CA planning a Salida area trip in July. And already have you on my list of V8 people to bother.

dan1554

RS Moderator
Staff member
Thx! Will it be long enough for LC to visit? Was just talking about you yesterday with a Cruiser friend from CA planning a Salida area trip in July. And already have you on my list of V8 people to bother.
40x40, so maybe? Guess Ill need to make sure my 2-post is REALLY solid. 😬

Inukshuk

Rising Sun Member
Ok......this requires much more of an explanation then just a passing comment!
The LivinLite Trailer model is 5.0. It has a single fold out. Downsides are it folds towards the hitch so you must disconnect, and little tires. So I want to make that style on a suspension and 33" tires like the one above and to fold out away from tow rig so you don't have to disconnect.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tt4ZN33oWOA