Stray the Course is now >> TRAILWORN

r.swany

Rising Sun Member

Did you hear the news?! We shut down Stray the Course about a couple months ago and have re-launched as trailworn.co

Long story short we were approached by an entity challenging our trademark applications. And, although we didn’t agree with the characterization they presented, we found ourselves face to face with a costly and potentially long legal dispute that we were not prepared to engage.

It wasn't a very fun situation, but we did the math and the quickest and most resourceful path forward was to reset and rebrand our product line.

And you know what! We couldn't be more happy about it! We took a lot of what we learned from Stray and honed in a vibe we're even more proud of. We still hike, bike and 4x4 and we still love remote wilderness spaces. We have a whole new graphic apparel collection and are working on some fresh accessories and carry gear as we move into summer. Most importantly our mission remains in-tact: Protect the backcountry to help keep our trails open accessible and safe.

I'll be at Cruise Moab kicking around and TRAILWORN is sponsoring a couple trails. We won't have a lot of product on-hand but will def have some swag for you if we meet up.

If
I don't see you there remember that you always get a discount at our site with the code RISINGSUN

Looking forward to seeing you guys out there!

GOeighty Working File-30.jpgGOeighty Working File-17.jpgGOeighty Working File-11.jpgGOeighty Working File-33.jpg

Johnny Utah

Rising Sun Member
This is great news Roy! Thanks for sharing. I’m sorry to hear about the difficulties you have had to deal with, but it sounds like you are on a good path forward. I’ll still rock my old Stray stuff so people will know I’m OG.

Scott

Trail Bum

Rising Sun Member
Good luck with the new Brand. I'll be rocking my Trailworn t-shirt during Cruise Moab. See you in UT.

rover67

Rising Sun Member
oh sick Roy!

I assume it was you we saw on E hill pre cruise moab? I did not recognize the logo!

I like the new brand!

r.swany

Rising Sun Member
oh sick Roy!

I assume it was you we saw on E hill pre cruise moab? I did not recognize the logo!

I like the new brand!
Hey Marco! Yeah man that was us! Haha yeah new logo with not a lot of context - Still pretty wet behind the ears.

Hope you got some good rides in! - R