Storage for 60s

Crash

Rising Sun Member
A friend that posts on Mud has developed a storage door for the rear tailgate of 60 series and is developing one for 80 tailgates too. http://tinyurl.com/26qv4a
Mine was delivered on Friday and I will be installing it today. The space made available isn't big but it does allow for stuff like straps, jumper cables, coveralls, small tools and such. Very well made. He's working on 1/4 panel doors, too.

Crash

Rising Sun Member
Got it installed this afternoon and it took about 1-1/2 hrs. It's very sturdy and good looking too.

Inukshuk

Rising Sun Member
Very sweet. I have wanted to do something like this for years. I need to swing by and see it soemtime - maybe tomorrow if we get a snow day

Crash

Rising Sun Member
Daniel, you or anyone else is welcome anytime to take a look. I hope Kevin has the 1/4 panels available soon as they will open up even more good storage space - in 80s as well as 60s.

Hulk

RS Webmaster
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
Hey Steve!

this_thread_is_worthless_without_pics.gif

Crash

Rising Sun Member
Matt,
Did you check out Kevin's Mud thread? It has tons of pictures and talks about the 80 series storage products he is developing. His Mud ROTW thread is pretty damn impressive as it details all of the good stuff he has done to his 60, including a 1HZ diesel install that I have seen and it is REALLY impressive. His under the front seat storage area is a think of beauty. http://forum.ih8mud.com/60-series-wagons/200578-rotw-kevinmrowland.html

Ha! I just copied to paste the above thread and see that you just added your name to the 80 storage list!! You won't be disappointed.

Hey Steve!

this_thread_is_worthless_without_pics.gif