• RS MAY CLUB MEETING
    Hi Guest: Our monthly RS meeting on Wed. May 1st will be held at the Rooney Sports Complex. Details and directions are here. Early start time: 7:00 pm. to take advantage of daylight. We'll be talking ColoYota Expo and Cruise Moab.
    If you are eligible for club membership, please fill out an application in advance of the meeting and bring it with you.

Steinbeisser Trophy 2006

Got some pictures from germany for the colorado cruiserheads.

I went to one of the toughest events in Germany......look what i found. ;)

TOYMOG-1.JPG

HSD-4.JPG

VOLVO-3.JPG

More here:Pictures

Some of you might remember me from Moab 1998 & 1999 and be warned.....ill be back!
Maybe to Rubithon 2007! :)

Uncle Ben

Hard Core 4+
FJ40-GARAGE said:
Got some pictures from germany for the colorado cruiserheads.

I went to one of the toughest events in Germany......look what i found. ;)

Some of you might remember me from Moab 1998 & 1999 and be warned.....ill be back!
Maybe to Rubithon 2007! :)

Peter....Peter who? Just kidding! :p: Good to hear from you again Peter! Ready to go on another rescue mission? :lmao: :drink:

Uncle Ben said:
Peter....Peter who? Just kidding! :p: Good to hear from you again Peter! Ready to go on another rescue mission? :lmao: :drink:
:rant: :rolleyes:

ANYTIME! :thumb:

cruisemoab-sadtler-peter3.jpg

....did i ever post these mysterious *Golden-Crack* pictures that i took at Helldorado waterfall while you were doing Rock Rolling? :hill: :lmao:

rockslider7tc.jpg

Henry B doing Rocksliding......

If i post the other one you will probably kill me. :bolt:

Shark Bait

Rising Sun Member
Good stuff, Peter!! :thumb: Nice to hear feom you. Wish you were going to be in Moab with us this year. It's going to be the biggest Cruise Moab ever!! :guapo: :beer2: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Uncle Ben

Hard Core 4+
FJ40-GARAGE said:
:rant: :rolleyes:

ANYTIME! :thumb:

....did i ever post these mysterious *Golden-Crack* pictures that i took at Helldorado waterfall while you were doing Rock Rolling? :hill: :lmao:

If i post the other one you will probably kill me. :bolt:

Something tells me that somethings should be left unseen! :eek: Got plumber? :lmao: :flamingo: ;)