Stacy and I are off to Hawaii tomorrow!

Rezarf

Hard Core 4+
Well, last summer Stacy's folks invited me to tag along on vacation with them in Hawaii as the defunct boyfriend... well now i am family and the deal is still on.

We leave tomorrow morning for the big island... 83 and sunny all week!

We are going whale watching, volcano hiking, snorkling, and spending a day in the rain forrest, and several more layin' on the beach drinking pinapple somethings!:D

I have been swimming to get back in shape for some surfing, it has been over 5 years since getting wax in my chest hair:D Gonna try the long board thing.

See you when we get back!

...man what a life! :p: Last month Australia, this month Hawaii... I swear I don't roll like this:eek: :D :p: :thumb: :cheers:

Drew

farnhamstj

Hard Core 4+
Drew, you're living the good life. Way to go. My advice to all single men out there is marry a woman that is smarter and earns more money than you do. Have fun in Hawaii. Catch a wave for me.

farnhamstj

Hard Core 4+
Wife and kids go to NZ on may 1. I join them May 8. We fly to AU on the 13th. Couple days in Gold Coast then up to Cairns renting a cruiser camper for another 6 days to visit Daintree NP. Fly back on June 1. In Vail for a week then off to Yellowstone for a week or so.

Shark Bait

Rising Sun Member
Aloha! Eat some poi and say hello to Don Ho for us. :grinpimp:

bh4rnnr

Outlaw, Scoundrel, Miscreant
Drew, you'll have a blast. Out of them all, I loved the big Island. We stayed in Kona. Be sure to check out the southern most point in the U.S. An awesome Green Sand Beach there. Found one of the best campsites along that rd. I'll try and post some pics tonight. Have fun out there:beer: :beer:

nakman

Club Secretary
Staff member
Have a great trip Drew, we'll be watching for the "live from the big island" thread..

:cheers: :)

Uncle Ben

Hard Core 4+
Tim- Don't hold your breath... I won't be doing much RS board while on vacation! :D

I will post up when we get back!

Drew

Slacker! :p: What else could you find to do with a beautiful bride on a spectacular island and no work schedules to distract you? :rolleyes: :thumb: :thumb: :cool: :photo: :comp:

Rezarf

Hard Core 4+
Slacker! :p: What else could you find to do with a beautiful bride on a spectacular island and no work schedules to distract you? :rolleyes: :thumb: :thumb: :cool: :photo: :comp:

EXACTLY!:eek: :D :thumb:

subzali

Hard Core 4+
SAWEET! Sounds like the good life! :cool: