Spooky Night Run

nakman

Club Secretary
Staff member
Fun run last night, thanks again for coming everyone! Wow, what a feast.. we had pizza, 4 kinds of chili, Italian sausage sandwiches, cake, cookies, garlic bread, hot coffee & cocoa.... wow.

Almost made it to that last parking area before that one hillclimb up to the mesa, but a snow drift had other ideas. Took several straps, shovels, d-rings, even a winch * snatch block to get me back in motion :D but everyone present enjoyed the extraction.

Picture of Corsair making it up to the cookout site, the cookout, and the Cruisers making their way through the dark.

Attachments

• nightrun_corsair.jpg
    nightrun_corsair.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 345
  • nightrun_cookout.jpg
    nightrun_cookout.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 340
  • nightrun_lights.jpg
    nightrun_lights.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 337

Boulder Cruiser

Trail Ready
We had an awesome time last night, food was amazing. It was great meeting everyone! I thought i took more pics but i guess this is the only one i got.

wheelin.jpg

corsair23

Hard Core 4+
Thanks for leading the run Tim. It was a blast!!

I'm still kicking myself because for the hour + that we spent trying to get you through the snow drift and back out, I didn't get a single picture :eek:

On a side note you almost owed my wife a new set of undies when you first attempted to break through the drift and your ass end started sliding down the hill :D. She thought you were going over, or down, for sure.

Last edited:

powderpig

Hard Core 4+
Had a wonderful time with all the new faces and old. We need more runs like this, either camp trips in the hills or just gathering where we have a meal, kick back and watch the stars. The weather did show the best side last night. Thanks Tim for showing us a great time. Later Robbie

subzali

Hard Core 4+
:clap: :headbang: Great run Tim! As Kevin said he and I explored Yankee Hill, followed 175.3D to 722 and then caught 175 up to Kingston Peak road! Maybe next time we'll have to try a little more navigatin' on the fly with that there fancy navigator thingy and explore the unknown in the dark!

Got home at 2:30, amazing how much traffic was in the canyon at 1:30.