Oh_shift
Rising Sun Member
Dress up your family, dogs, and trucks for a fun drive into the night! Trail will be tame for more family and friends fun time! We'll have dinner on the trail. Maybe some trunk-or-treating... I'll be keeping an eye on the burn ban so hopefully we'll be enjoying dinner around a fire. Propane firepits will be welcome as a secondary or back up.
When:
Date: Oct 10th
Time: Meet up at 3:00pm
Air down & driving meeting
Roll out at 4pm
Where:
Trail: Kingston Peak
Meet here: 39°55'02.5"N 105°30'20.2"W (39°55'02.5"N 105°30'20.2"W)
Trying to plan the run earlier this year so we can enjoy Kingston before it closes for the season. Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I think it closes for the season on Oct 15th.
Radio Channels:
HAM: 146.460
FRS/GMRS: CH 17
CB: Who's only running CB? CH 4, I guess...
What to Bring:
Food and drinks (not alcohol)
Family and dogs
Warm mountain appropriate clothes
Camp chairs
Propane firepits - to help if there's a burn ban
Recovery gear - Prepare for anything. Search "Rescue The Jeeps" Night Run...
Candy for the kiddos
Decorations or costumes
Please leave at home:
Alcohol/firearms
mean kids/dogs
bad attitude
non trail worthy rigs - you know what qualifies