So you want to drive the LongCruiser ...

Inukshuk

Rising Sun Member

I'm soliciting interest to potentially help me get both my green 80 and LongCruiser to and from Moab (to central Denver. Driver would have choice. LongCruiser is pretty easy to drive. Goes normal speeds on flat highway. Also I can drive LC while you drive my regular length 80.

I'm also looking into whether I can get LC to EJS around April 2-3 in which case I might be looking for a ride home from EJS to Denver April 6 - 8 and only need assistance getting LC back from CM.

You can reply and yak it up here or PM / text me

rover67

Rising Sun Member
I may have a driver for Cruise Moab let me check. What day do you need it in Moab? He’d likely be more comfortable driving the green truck but I’d trust him in either

nuclearlemon

Hard Core 4+
I may have a driver for Cruise Moab let me check. What day do you need it in Moab? He’d likely be more comfortable driving the green truck but I’d trust him in either
if he's worried about long cruisers length, tell him i've driven it and can assure him it's painless to drive. not much worse to turn than a stock 80

NotyourmomsWife

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee

I'm soliciting interest to potentially help me get both my green 80 and LongCruiser to and from Moab (to central Denver. Driver would have choice. LongCruiser is pretty easy to drive. Goes normal speeds on flat highway. Also I can drive LC while you drive my regular length 80.

I'm also looking into whether I can get LC to EJS around April 2-3 in which case I might be looking for a ride home from EJS to Denver April 6 - 8 and only need assistance getting LC back from CM.

You can reply and yak it up here or PM / text me
Keela is going to be out at EJS doing all of their photography... you may hit her up to see if you can catch a ride back.

Skidoo

Rock Stacker
Looks like Long Cruiser has some competition. Just posted on Sand Flats FB about Jeep Safari folks.

4x4 limo.jpg

rushthezeppelin

Rising Sun Member

Inukshuk

Rising Sun Member
That thing is sweet!

Right now its looking like no LongCruiser at CM this year. Maybe next year I'll lead trails in it!

MonPetiteShoe

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
Coil overs are cool. Disco balls are cooler. :cool:

Inukshuk

Rising Sun Member

Inukshuk

Rising Sun Member
That's a Bad influence, now I have a bunch of white LEDs ordered from Amazon.
Lights are good. This is all Baja Designs lit

14 rock lights.
2 LP6
50” light bar
4 S2 scene lights
And two S1s for the disco ball / sky