So let's find Mr. Crase an 80...

Crash

Rising Sun Member
http://forum.ih8mud.com/showthread.php?t=74502 is the third of three different threads on Mud about this truck and the point where I come in. As Jim (elmariachi) Reiss, the PO, points out in the thread, the damages weren't as bad as first perceived and that the truck will live to wheel another day. He was right!!!
:thumb:

Romer

RS Moderator
Staff member
I have a feeling my Mud moderator duties are going to get a lot more "Interesting" with Crash getting an 80.

74fj40

Hard Core 4+
Very nice!!!
Congratulations Steve!!

http://forum.ih8mud.com/showthread.php?t=74502 is the third of three different threads on Mud about this truck and the point where I come in. As Jim (elmariachi) Reiss, the PO, points out in the thread, the damages weren't as bad as first perceived and that the truck will live to wheel another day. He was right!!!
:thumb:

Crash

Rising Sun Member
;) Let's just say that while I don't know diddly yet about 80s, I have learned a TON about forum etiquette over the years - much of it the hard way so anything "interesting" from me will be non-dramatic. Ask Euclid on the 60 forum, he'll tell you! :D

I have a feeling my Mud moderator duties are going to get a lot more "Interesting" with Crash getting an 80.

Hulk

RS Webmaster
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
Interesting reading. Looks like the damage was all sheet metal, which has now been replaced. Awesome! You'll love it.

wesintl

RS Moderator
Congrats Steve :thumb:

One day.. one day...

Crash

Rising Sun Member
Thanks, ya'll. I'm ready for a road trip in the new truck - somewhere warm!!!!

treerootCO

Rising Sun Member
I was at the secret undisclosed location last night where a certain 80 was. Sorry, no spy pics. Steve was busy working on super secret stuff so I went looking for a smothered burrito. I might have ADD....what were we talkign about again?

Convert

Hard Core 4+
Congrats Steve welcome to the 80's club:thumb: