So let's find Mr. Crase an 80...

nakman

Club Secretary
Staff member

Crash

Rising Sun Member
Tim, you are pretty good! But, not quite fast enough. Sitting in my garage at the moment is a Sage 40th Anniversary that I brought home just an hour ago that has some history attached to it. Search El Mariachi's threads om Mud about waiting too long for an ARB. It looks MUCH better these days!!
Thanks for the vibes Tim - they worked. I'll be a little more informative in a couple of days.
:cool:

Jenny Cruiser

Hard Core 4+
Both of those look great. :thumb: Almost makes me wish I hadn't just bought a locked 94. This isn't mine, but it's a 94 engine if you can believe it.

Attachments

• 94drool.jpg
    94drool.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 192

nakman

Club Secretary
Staff member
Wow!!! Yeah what redcruiser said.. where are the pics? But welcome to 80land, what do we get to mod first?

someone else in the club buy that one in Boulder then, geez.

60wag

Rising Sun Member
Hmmmm.. the ebay one is pretty nice, and close too.

What I want to know is what's the plan for that sweet 62 that used to have a spot in Steve's garage?

Romer

RS Moderator
Staff member
Congrats. I knew you where buying Jim Reiss's old cruiser, just had it mixed up with the other one.

Crash

Rising Sun Member
Hmmmm.. the ebay one is pretty nice, and close too.

What I want to know is what's the plan for that sweet 62 that used to have a spot in Steve's garage?

SOA? 37s? You can count on it maintaining F power fer sure. It will remain the wheeling truck although the '97 does have lockers. Hmmmm.
Pics will be forthcoming and the first mod has already been installed - a Slee rear bumper with an ARB for the front to follow. The plan is for it to stay stock height and tire size for the mean time as it will be our freeway flyer for travelling around the US starting in July this year. Can't wait!

powderpig

Hard Core 4+
Congradulations Steve and Suzie on a new dog truck( instead of the typical mall cruiser statement). Hope to see it soon. Catch you guys real soon. later robbie

powderpig

Hard Core 4+
Yep if I could just remember who's truck that is. I did alot of work on that truck, Arb air locker as well, 4.88 gears. Seems to be set up real well. later robbie

Crash

Rising Sun Member
Congradulations Steve and Suzie on a new dog truck( instead of the typical mall cruiser statement). Hope to see it soon. Catch you guys real soon. later robbie

Thanks Robbie. Yes, it will be The Nell Mobile #2! To think that we got back into Cruisers eight years ago because of a dog. Thanks Nellie!!!!!
Yup, see you real soon.

Shark Bait

Rising Sun Member
Tim, you are pretty good! But, not quite fast enough. Sitting in my garage at the moment is a Sage 40th Anniversary that I brought home just an hour ago ....

Pics? :D

Crash

Rising Sun Member
Pic Test

General area of major repair. The original non-Four Wheel Drive door trim is no longer available and so will have to swap out the passenger side trim to match. I guess that will make this truck somewhat unique 40th Anniversary. 40th emblem and sticker are on their way from Texas so that will eventually match the passenger side too. Bling 40th Anniversay floor mats are coming from Jim Reiss too. Is this the Dark Side? :)

Last edited:

Crash

Rising Sun Member
Another of the repair area. The paint and body work look really good and it just the snow slop that makes it appear less than perfect. When I get the truck home later today I'll have to get some full body shots including the new Slee rear bumper. These pics were taken for Jim Reiss, the previous owner who fully documented the truck's looks on IH8MUD before it was shipped to CO. That I have the truck now can be blamed on my dumb luck and Christo being a good friend. Thanks to Jim, Gary Coberly and especially Christo for fueling my continued Cruiser lust.
Whoa, next pics will be downsized some - sorry!

Last edited:

Crash

Rising Sun Member
One More

All for now........

Last edited:

Crash

Rising Sun Member
One More

All for now........
Damn, wrong size again.....freadkin' noobs! :p:

Shark Bait