Snow wheeling near boulder?

My room mate Fintan Is moving back to Ireland on next weds and wants to go wheeling this weekend. He sold his VW in and rented a H3 I want to take my 40 but IT is topless so traveling real far is not good but If there is no where near I can take my nissan so If anyone Knows of a place or would like to go please post up the more we have the funner it will be.
Thanks,
Ben

subzali

Hard Core 4+
Castle Gulch above Carnage is supposed to be pretty fun in the snow...

60wag

Rising Sun Member
Its also one of the few places that doesn't have a seasonal gate closure. I'm not sure I'd take a rental vehicle up there is there is snow though. The area behind Central City is the best bet - good snow and lower damage risk, also easier to get a tow truck :)

Uncle Ben

Hard Core 4+
My room mate Fintan Is moving back to Ireland on next weds and wants to go wheeling this weekend. He sold his VW in and rented a H3 I want to take my 40 but IT is topless so traveling real far is not good but If there is no where near I can take my nissan so If anyone Knows of a place or would like to go please post up the more we have the funner it will be.
Thanks,
Ben

I'd play ifin' it was during the week....weekends are pack into January for me.

who would want to go if we went to yankee hill? Sunday?

subzali

Hard Core 4+
I think you go past the turnoff for Lefthand/Carnage and it's a turnoff that you'll miss if you're not looking close enough on the right hand side of the road. It gets pretty steep with whoops right around the first corner so you'll know pretty quick if you're on the right trail.

My truck's still broke...:(

I have done that I think th before i think that is a little to hard core for a stock h3 I searched it on the internet and it says you turn off in jamestown somewhere? so far it is my 40 with shocks now and a stock h3 and a trd tacoma.

castle gulch sunday morning anyone coming? give me a call 303 6015012