Slee Offroad Open House

Everybody knows it's Saturday, from 10 to 4, right (am I right???)?

I should have the Gnewt there!

Last edited by a moderator:

wesintl

RS Moderator
Per Christo's post on mud:
Slee Off-Road Open House and Rising Sun Swap Meet. Golden CO
Thanks to support for you, we have expanded and improved out facilities. Please come share the opening of the new shop on August 27th from 10am - 4pm.

This also coincide with the Rising Sun Swap Meet that we host every year. Clean out the shed, bring the parts, sell some, buy some and have some refreshments.

Our address is
700 Pine Ridge Road, Golden CO 80403

Hulk

RS Webmaster
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
Stickyness

Is there a way for admins to "un-sticky" this thread after Saturday?

wesintl

RS Moderator
Yes. I'll remove it sunday. :) I gererally hate stickys :mad: too but inlight of our switch to a new board I thought i'd sticky it til sunday so everyone doesn't forget :cool: ? If you guys don't like it I can remove it now..

Last edited:

Hulk

RS Webmaster
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
's okay

Bobzooki said:
Well sheesh! If it's that big a deal, I can delete the whole thread! !:eek:
Not necessary -- I just wanted to make sure we weren't stuck with this at the top of the forum forever. You be cool.

Hulk said:
Not necessary -- I just wanted to make sure we weren't stuck with this at the top of the forum forever. You be cool.

Kewl. I'll be there looking for a bolt for my new Toyota 2nd Generation 4Runner axles I just installed on the Gnewt.

Hulk

RS Webmaster
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
I'm hoping to stop by around noon or 1:00. I got nuthin good to sell, but maybe someone will have a part that I can't live without.

nuclearlemon

Hard Core 4+
i'll be there bright and early!!!

map below to pine ridge road, but they didn't find the address of 700

Attachments

• FixMPSvc.JPG
    FixMPSvc.JPG
    31 KB · Views: 6,025

Romer

RS Moderator
Staff member
Only one problem with the map. It would be a left turn (on corner) of 93 not a right.

Rzeppa

Rising Sun Member
That is correct, Christo's place is on the West side of 93. Easy to find during the daylight however, much harder at night when you're looking for the turn off for a Cruise Moab committee meeting.

Rezarf

Hard Core 4+
Well, it looks like the open house will be my first venture with the Rising Sun club. Can I sell my cruiser parts there? Is there anything I need to do to be able to clean out my left over parts? Do I need to sign up or register or anything?

Thanks a bunch.

Rezarf

Rzeppa

Rising Sun Member
Rezarf said:
Can I sell my cruiser parts there? Is there anything I need to do to be able to clean out my left over parts? Do I need to sign up or register or anything?

You must bring two cases of Shiner Bock to share :)

nuclearlemon

Hard Core 4+
Rezarf said:
Well, it looks like the open house will be my first venture with the Rising Sun club. Can I sell my cruiser parts there? Is there anything I need to do to be able to clean out my left over parts? Do I need to sign up or register or anything?

Thanks a bunch.

Rezarf
just show up, bring sunscreen, beer, parts to sell and money to buy stuff :D

FJBen

nuclearlemon said:
just show up, bring sunscreen, beer, parts to sell and money to buy stuff :D

Yeah, come to think of it, I did get burned last year...of course...I'm so white, I'm damn near translucent...hold me up to the sun and you can see through me...thinking about the sun gets me burnt! :D

FJBen said:
Yeah, come to think of it, I did get burned last year...of course...I'm so white, I'm damn near translucent...hold me up to the sun and you can see through me...thinking about the sun gets me burnt! :D

Let me guess. You're a computer geek like me? Oh, but I get out in the sun a lot!

Rezarf

Hard Core 4+
See you guys there... well maybe everybody but the translucent dude. Let me know when he gets there!

I have quite a stash of old parts marked in my "EBAY" box, including a conferr roof rack.

Looking forward to aquiring more cruiser junk.

Rezarf <><

treerootCO

Rising Sun Member
If anyone wants anything off an '83 FJ60 let me know. I can pull parts tomorrow morning before the meet. No axels, no engine...

How about doors, sheet metal, rear hatch...big stuff?

Rzeppa

Rising Sun Member
treerootCO said:
If anyone wants anything off an '83 FJ60 let me know. I can pull parts tomorrow morning before the meet. No axels, no engine...

How about doors, sheet metal, rear hatch...big stuff?

Is this the one where the same body parts were dinged up as my father in law's? (driver's side clip)