Since there's no May meeting...

Thought I'd say hi. Would've dropped in May 2nd but seeing as how you're all Moab bound ;) and the next meeting isn't until June...

...If I'm looking to be a joiner, can I drop in a trail run or two with you guys prior to June?

Background...I'm an engineer, been driving/modifying/learning to service a 2000 Tundra with a bit of a mod here and there, currently live in the Westminster/Broomfield area, and do my best to regularly escape and avoid suburban serfdom, the cubical police and swivel chair spread. The truck, bike, board, and boots are the best escape plan I've found yet.

Looking forward to meeting/driving with you guys & girls.

-Sean

treerootCO

Rising Sun Member
Welcome :)

Hulk

RS Webmaster
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
...If I'm looking to be a joiner, can I drop in a trail run or two with you guys prior to June?

-Sean

Sure, you're welcome on any trail run. There might not be a lot in mid-May, since most people will be just back from Moab. But towards the end of May... :)

Uncle Ben

Hard Core 4+
Sure, you're welcome on any trail run. There might not be a lot in mid-May, since most people will be just back from Moab. But towards the end of May... :)

Actually, I have little doubt there will be an attempt (or few)at reaching the new winch anchor on Jenny Creek and I also know a few folks who got spanked at Yankee Hill will want revenge....tis the season! Anyone is welcome on any of our runs and we would be glad to have ya!:thumb: :cheers:

farnhamstj

Hard Core 4+
Welcome. We need someone with a dirty Tundra. How about a photo. Check out Trip planning and events.

Welcome. We need someone with a dirty Tundra. How about a photo. Check out Trip planning and events.
Oh yeah, my Tundra's a good girl, she likes it rough and dirty :grinpimp:.

I'll be in SW Utah May 4-6, but nowhere near Moab...more like somewhere between Bear's Ears and Ruin Park :p. After that I'll be keeping an eye out :cool:...

Lotsa pics here.

And a few attached :D. (Sorry, didn't know how to make those thumbnails! It's automagic at TS...)

-Sean

Attachments

• P1130072.JPG
    P1130072.JPG
    34.2 KB · Views: 107
  • P1140124.JPG
    P1140124.JPG
    47.9 KB · Views: 105
  • P3180056.JPG
    P3180056.JPG
    71.4 KB · Views: 107
  • P3180069.JPG
    P3180069.JPG
    35.8 KB · Views: 107
  • P3210119.JPG
    P3210119.JPG
    63.8 KB · Views: 101

bh4rnnr

Outlaw, Scoundrel, Miscreant
Good to see you over here Sean:cool: :beer: . Look forward to your trip report from the end of this month. A good looking rig you got there:cheers: