Signing off.....

bh4rnnr

Outlaw, Scoundrel, Miscreant
Turning of the internet tomorrow, out of the apartment. It's been another fun year:cool: :beer: . Looking forward to the next few months. Got some big plans brewin(other than traveling). Look forward to seeing you guys when I get back:cheers: :beer: :beer: :beer:

Convert

Hard Core 4+
See ya :perry: Hope you have a great trip. Drink a couple of :beer: for me and stay safe

Uncle Ben

Hard Core 4+
Good luck in your travels Perry! I look forward to sitting down over several :beer: :beer: to look at the pictures and hear the stories! Get back here safe...we need ya! ;) :thumb: :cheers: :beer2: :photo: :perry: :)

treerootCO

Rising Sun Member
enjoy yourself:)

wesintl

RS Moderator
Have fun and enjoy this time in your life. ;)

Hulk

RS Webmaster
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
One word of advice: When the twin babes from Spain invite you back to their room the night before you leave to come home, go. You can sleep on the plane.

Groucho

Rising Sun Ham Guru
See ya real soon!

Hulk said:
One word of advice: When the twin babes from Spain invite you back to their room the night before you leave to come home, go. You can sleep on the plane.

I second that. And I think I can speak for Ige on that one too. Just look at her signature on mud. Crown and Cola--DO IT!

Red_Chili

Hard Core 4+
Have a great time, Perry! Sorry I couldn't join you last night at Wynkoop's, had to meet a contractor. Glad I saw ya though!

Come back speaking Gaelic with your face pierced. It will confuse and entertain.

IanB

Hulk said:

... and if you miss your flight, you can always catch another one ;)

Have a great trip man! :thumb:

FJBen

good luck man!:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

New Years BHTM???

Three Wheel Ben

Trail Ready
Hulk said:

And you'll be much happier dreaming about the twins on the plane than wondering what if.:D

good luck dude and have fun.